Night is done. What are the odds...

LAWeasel

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice route!!! But how did that trip take so long at that time of night? Did you stop for snakes? :p

Are those Select rates or XL?

I have a rule, take me close to home and I take it as a sign the day is done.
XL + 1.3x
Drove up Laurel Canyon slow. Was a bit of traffic and red lights getting through Beverly Hills, too much to go further east and get on the 101 at Santa Monica Blvd

Carbuncle

XL + 1.3x
Drove up Laurel Canyon slow. Was a bit of traffic and red lights getting through Beverly Hills, too much to go further east and get on the 101 at Santa Monica Blvd
It’s easy to defend the faster route, especially since they cut miles and bumped minutes.

LAWeasel

It’s easy to defend the faster route, especially since they cut miles and bumped minutes.
XL hasn't been cut (yet).
The shortest route would have been 10/PCH/27.

But knowing it was the last ride of the night and a "possibility" 27 would be slow (it has been closed Mon to Thur after 10PM), went around my ankle to get to my ass.

Also have to watch out for those coyotes up there (seriously). Drive slow.

Carbuncle

But knowing it was the last ride of the night and a "possibility" 27 would be slow (it has been closed Mon to Thur after 10PM), went around my ankle to get to my ass.

Accurate. The southern entrance to the 27 is consistently problematic. You erred on the side of caution and picked the best route.
Post automatically merged:

BTW, ever eat at The Table?

Love that spot.

Last edited:

LAWeasel

Accurate. The southern entrance to the 27 is consistently problematic. You erred on the side of caution and picked the best route.
Post automatically merged:

BTW, ever eat at The Table?

Love that spot.
Yes, Inn of 7th Ray also good for occassions. Only problem with the canyon is no one has a liquor license. Beer and wine only, so I usually go to Duke's