• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Nice to know Uber Cares

Toonces-the-cat

I am sure by now you have received this message from the mothership

"Thank you.

There's magic in every ride, and at the center of that magic is you. From hello to goodbye, you're at the heart of the Uber experience.

As Thanksgiving approaches, we're all thinking about what we're grateful for, and here at Uber, it's you. And we're not the only ones. Every day we hear stories from riders about meaningful trips with you and your fellow drivers. "

I don't know about you but I cannot find anything in that message that says, "Thanks for making us a multi-million dollar company. Thanks for putting all those excess miles and wear and tear on your car. The next time your need to have it serviced, we will pick up the cost. Thanks for continuing to drive after we lowered the base fares. You know we did for you. Lower fares mean more riders. You will be busier in the long run so you will make more money. Thanks for building pool. Sure it pays less but remember what we have told you, you will make more money. Thanks for referring your family and friends. Now we have surpassed demand and can get rid of that pesky surge. The riders didn't like and you know it is all about the rider experience.

Breezze

I am sure by now you have received this message from the mothership

"Thank you.

There's magic in every ride, and at the center of that magic is you. From hello to goodbye, you're at the heart of the Uber experience.

As Thanksgiving approaches, we're all thinking about what we're grateful for, and here at Uber, it's you. And we're not the only ones. Every day we hear stories from riders about meaningful trips with you and your fellow drivers. "

I don't know about you but I cannot find anything in that message that says, "Thanks for making us a multi-million dollar company. Thanks for putting all those excess miles and wear and tear on your car. The next time your need to have it serviced, we will pick up the cost. Thanks for continuing to drive after we lowered the base fares. You know we did for you. Lower fares mean more riders. You will be busier in the long run so you will make more money. Thanks for building pool. Sure it pays less but remember what we have told you, you will make more money. Thanks for referring your family and friends. Now we have surpassed demand and can get rid of that pesky surge. The riders didn't like and you know it is all about the rider experience.
You must be out of your mind to think they really care about us.

hy1368

Yup,just got it right now.Same BS they sent all the time when it's close to a holiday.