Nice Saturday Night

Kick poor Ant in guts

Had a great night tonight, seemed busier again. Anyone else notice?

$340 for the night plus a $75 bonus. $420
Probably my best night yet ??
I stayed in till half time to watch my beloved Roos with my 6yo - I start in Aspendale so 9pm start is a gamble. Down here the Saturday PM demand kicks in at about 5pm, tapers off at about 8, so heading out at 9pm was a stab in the dark. I sat at home waiting for a ping, studying the pax app noting lots of vacant ants milling around Aspendale, Mordialloc and Edithvale - so I left home to hunt for a ping, rather than wait on the couch. Bang - 2 mins after leaving driveway, got a long trip first up. Mordialloc to Pascoe Vale. $70 in 38 minutes. I'm away. Then some coked up amateur footy players from Pascoe Vale to City - hilarious blokes. I politely turned them down on their generous offer for me to join their euphoria. I did $193 in 4 hours 30 minutes - the last job Docklands to Dingley and 15 minutes I was home to watch the IPL. I noticed some decent, lengthy surge in and around the CBD but I missed it just shooting around the inner north and west.
Post automatically merged:

Last night was ok for me as well.Did 2.5hrs for uber and made $120+ for myself.Trip to Wallan from Fitzroy on small surge helped. :redface:
What was your plan from Wallan Apollo?

Last edited:

Apollo

I stayed in till half time to watch my beloved Roos with my 6yo - I start in Aspendale so 9pm start is a gamble. Down here the Saturday PM demand kicks in at about 5pm, tapers off at about 8, so heading out at 9pm was a stab in the dark. I sat at home waiting for a ping, studying the pax app noting lots of vacant ants milling around Aspendale, Mordialloc and Edithvale - so I left home to hunt for a ping, rather than wait on the couch. Bang - 2 mins after leaving driveway, got a long trip first up. Mordialloc to Pascoe Vale. $70 in 38 minutes. I'm away. Then some coked up amateur footy players from Pascoe Vale to City - hilarious blokes. I politely turned them down on their generous offer for me to join their euphoria. I did $193 in 4 hours 30 minutes - the last job Docklands to Dingley and 15 minutes I was home to watch the IPL. I noticed some decent, lengthy surge in and around the CBD but I missed it just shooting around the inner north and west.

To get the hell out of the there was my plan. :eek:

Kick poor Ant in guts

Last night was an ant-infested nightmare for this monkey. On a positive side though, I got to listen to Joe Rogan interviewing Milo Yianapolous whilst waiting for a ping.
Milo cracks me up because the left cannot pigeon hole him. The hysterical anti Milo protests are more evidence how an ultra left extremist tiny minority are trying to kill debate. Joe's always good because of his total neutrality. Unless you've already seen it, the podcast of John Anderson interviewing Jordan Peterson and David Rubin during JPs recent Aussie tour is fabulous. I highly recommend it.

yogi bear

excellent night here.. lots of good luck, two jobs for $130 out of rochford even though it was existentially dead, after a fairly good afternoon and evening had over $500 so went to fill up with gas and go home at about midnight, did the paperwork then got a job on the computer (job dispatcher),I'd forgot to turn it off, thought yeah, one more quick job, after that job got a maxicab ping from balwyn to LOVE MACHINE.. 2 hours before the shootings, as soon as I dropped there drove around the corner to chapel street and got a maxicab hail to keilor, thought then I'd head home, this time with over $700, driving down mt alexander road to avoid the toll got a ping from a nearby nightclub to craigeburn, thought yeah, can get on the ring road home from there, so took it, was a runaround via half the northern suburbs and went $110, carload of beautiful peruvian girls too, as a bonus, so finally was heading home again with over $800, then copped a 3.30 am job to tulla.. did that and then turned the bloody dispatcher off this time and went home..

D-River

Good to see you got some good trips!! Well done on the Roos!!

mysterylife38

Got a 1* and $492. Not a bad saturday night. Sure could have been better if Uber wasn't just going ahead and switching off the surge abruptly. In fact don't mind getting a few more 1* if it means making that kinda coin. 4.93 currently, can afford a few more certainly. Surprisingly, even with the surge, not a single DiDi/Ola ping.