Nice ride last nt

bobby747

I had a nice ride last nt followed ny a nyc ..got home at 6 am..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170908-191939.png
    Screenshot_20170908-191939.png
    60.2 KB · Views: 103

bobby747

New York was even better soon as I arrive in Delaware I mean Doylestown I've been at Delaware today I'm getting confused I'm taking a break been busy all day I arrive at Delaware after midnight on that ride what happens is I get XL none surge 5 minutes away. ? For the old-timers here they remember the movie Bonanza TV show with Little Joe Cartwright's this friggin guy had the Ponderosa no bulshit he wanted to go to Midtown Manhattan to a hotel with his friend 105 Acres I looked it up on Zillow cuz I don't know how to properly buy a lot of property I could not believe. The road going to his house was his own Road personally I don't give a s*** cuz I live in Palm Beach County and have a household Singer Island since 1986 I do it for the money. I think the guys on some kind of a drug known as the house if you guys seen how patient I was will blow your freaking mind he asked me to wait for him the ride was only supposed to be 90 minutes lot of deer out there make a long story short my ride in New York for hours between finding him a hotel between waiting for him and his house I got to the point where I didn't give a s*** how much money was going to give me I was just going to drive away but I hung in there Fair $180 that's it . Tip 200 cash got home at 6 a.m. I broke a record almost 4 hours to go to Manhattan and no traffic and I bought them a hotel with his friend cuz his phone wasn't working right Guy was not she's asking the hotel how much the square foot was the room he seemed like he was on heroin or something I don't know his money spends good

I get these crazy people who would ever think somebody wants to go to New York City so late at night on a weeknight from a remote area train station yeah airport yeah those town no way.
3 hours and 49 minutes must have been sitting two hours..
knight ryder i dont need these rides to pay car,, i want them to earn simple...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170909-213820.png
    Screenshot_20170909-213820.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Nitedriver

New York was even better soon as I arrive in Delaware I mean Doylestown I've been at Delaware today I'm getting confused I'm taking a break been busy all day I arrive at Delaware after midnight on that ride what happens is I get XL none surge 5 minutes away. ? For the old-timers here they remember the movie Bonanza TV show with Little Joe Cartwright's this friggin guy had the Ponderosa no bulshit he wanted to go to Midtown Manhattan to a hotel with his friend 105 Acres I looked it up on Zillow cuz I don't know how to properly buy a lot of property I could not believe. The road going to his house was his own Road personally I don't give a s*** cuz I live in Palm Beach County and have a household Singer Island since 1986 I do it for the money. I think the guys on some kind of a drug known as the house if you guys seen how patient I was will blow your freaking mind he asked me to wait for him the ride was only supposed to be 90 minutes lot of deer out there make a long story short my ride in New York for hours between finding him a hotel between waiting for him and his house I got to the point where I didn't give a s*** how much money was going to give me I was just going to drive away but I hung in there Fair $180 that's it . Tip 200 cash got home at 6 a.m. I broke a record almost 4 hours to go to Manhattan and no traffic and I bought them a hotel with his friend cuz his phone wasn't working right Guy was not she's asking the hotel how much the square foot was the room he seemed like he was on heroin or something I don't know his money spends good

I get these crazy people who would ever think somebody wants to go to New York City so late at night on a weeknight from a remote area train station yeah airport yeah those town no way.
3 hours and 49 minutes must have been sitting two hours..
knight ryder i dont need these rides to pay car,, i want them to earn simple...

bobby747 , why is this only $180 ??? , XL should be at least $ 267 to NY ??

bobby747

from doylestown 80 mi......1.75 hr wait time $200 tip...almost left his house but gut feeling sitting on 100+ acres..no surge no cars thier zero.......i told him nice i cannot got to nyc for $150 bro...and he says dont worry i got you covered..i am not shy..ubers cut was still 50+++

bobby747

robert if u could not make any money this whole week with uber or lyft..you must find other work. you should have had a decent week with hard smart driving