• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Niagara ON to Buffalo

Russotti829

I am am looking for info from Buffalo and Ontario Niagara Falls drivers.
Can I take a ride as passenger with a US passport from Buffalo to Ontario Niagara Falls easily BOTH WAYS?
Will I have any issues? Thanks for replies.

jmitch831

My advice would be taking a ride to the Rainbow Bridge, walk across, and then request another ride on the Canadian side.

I’ve dropped a few folks off who did that after events in Buffalo. A little bit of a hassle for you but easily doable.

evad77

I work Toronto,been doing this almost 5 yrs,when the dollar was near par I used to get rides from Toronto to buffalo airport.there was no uber in buffalo at the time.border guards always asked do I carry commercial insurance as uber insurance won't cover trip across the border.I carry commercial insurance and have never encountered any problems.I believe the same policy is still in place.

nickd8775

Never take a passenger across the border. Drop them off at the bridge, let them walk. If you want, leave the trip running, cross the border without a passenger, then pick them up on the other side of the bridge and continue the trip. You just don’t want to be responsible if the passenger has contraband