Inshur

Newupdate

Nature_BOY

mine is changed. I can not see how many pax left a rating and how many of those are 5 stars. It now shows total trips, rating, and percentage of trips accepted and cancellations in the rating tab.....

soTuga

only one option was positive..that was the GHome and that is a pool pusher. Nothing to reward full time drivers that been with uber for long.

Nature_BOY

only one option was positive..that was the GHome and that is a pool pusher. Nothing to reward full time drivers that been with uber for long.
well going home option is a definite plus, however I guess its only works once. Once you selected the home option and a ping comes through and if it takes you halfway between your present location and home, and then you drop off the pax and home option would still be on. You would think the next ping, if any, would be taking you more closer to your home, but NOT TRUE. That will be just a random job as any, and can take you the completely the opposite way.
Happened to me three times now!!

soTuga

well going home option is a definite plus, however I guess its only works once. Once you selected the home option and a ping comes through and if it takes you halfway between your present location and home, and then you drop off the pax and home option would still be on. You would think the next ping, if any, would be taking you more closer to your home, but NOT TRUE. That will be just a random job as any, and can take you the completely the opposite way.
Happened to me three times now!!
On the home option I had a mixture of things, some just £5 local jobs, others away from home but in general it works better knowing that it won't take you 30 miles away.
I've used it to get back to central before midnite if I still have credits and to go home from a central busy point after midnite.

Nature_BOY

On the home option I had a mixture of things, some just £5 local jobs, others away from home but in general it works better knowing that it won't take you 30 miles away.
I've used it to get back to central before midnite if I still have credits and to go home from a central busy point after midnite.
If you are doing a second job once the home option selected, then in my experience it certainly can take you 30 miles away from home!!
what I do is, when I finish my shift, select home and then just do one job if there is a ping, and once that is completed, just log off and head home. On a optimistic note, I guess this is far better than before :smiles:

Xvandriver.nowuberX

i have iphone 5 & 6 but its like before,which mobile u have
I'm using I phone 5c and got the new feature which is good to use if you have multiple destinations you can go offline so you don't get any requests while on a journey or if your doing pool (which shouldn't be) you can turn it off so you don't get any pool requests just the only one pax you have.

Good way to keep your acceptance rate up.