• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

News on LAX rideshare

adrep1984

k4ever

Just because it's 2.5 for drivers. Doesn't mean they arent charging the PAX quadruple.
And then one wonders why lax pax are so cheap for not tipping when its busy. Pax believes the driver is making big bucks for the ride when in fact Uber is the one getting the bigger slice of the pie.

RIchB_IV

Had one of the best mondays in a while, BUT accepted LAX ride at the end of the night and it was so congested.

Got lucky though :wink: We did not move at all for a few minutes and my rider was so afraid of missing the flight that when he saw people walking with their luggage, he decided to join them (1 mile walk to terminal 7)

Anyway, got out of that mess lucky. That could of been easily an hour to go 1 mile.

Then on my way back helped a girl to push her car off the busy street and got some gas for her from near by gas station as well. If it was U/L car though, I would of kept going :biggrin:

Not to mention he also threw $50 tip upon checking my app today on top of 45+ ride to end my night.

Last edited:

soonsoon

Where's the proof of Uber taking more than what's being published to the drivers? I haven't seen any proof of such tactics in my 5 years of driving.

This is as trsparent as any transaction can get so are you guys saying these documents which is part of drivers permanent ride record has been falsified?

Screenshot_20181127-133607.png

somedriverguy

Somebody has to
Shoot me the OG.

Where's the proof of Uber taking more than what's being published to the drivers? I haven't seen any proof of such tactics in my 5 years of driving.

This is as trsparent as any transaction can get so are you guys saying these documents which is part of drivers permanent ride record has been falsified?

View attachment 276850
The only way you could have missed it is by deliberately ignoring it. Go put your head back in the sand before your brain gets enough oxygen to rebel.

Darth Vuber

Hello All,
I am here from the Dark Side.
Let me explain this to everyone here, as best I can.
If you would like to call out and constantly bash The News Media, you have every right. Please consider this, when the News Media finds this Forum and all the nice things written here about Passengers and the topics discussed.
GOOD LUCK

Mamba anting

http://abc7.com/travel/holiday-travel-monday-marks-busiest-day-of-holiday-week-at-lax/4767998/

It says price for rideshare quadrupled at times?
I never saw it go past 2.5x morons.

The wait for the rides were up to 20 minutes?
More like upto hour and a half.

Get your reporting straight.
I went thru hell this thanksgiving weekend at lax but at worst it was slightly less than a hr...
To F...it took me more to get to my riders up the terminal than the actual rides :*(