Newest Incentive 1.5x/1.3x

LV-Reni

They got their desired number of drivers on the roads with the 1.7x, so now they are cutting back to see if drivers are still going to be out there?

Your fare guarantee
Monday
Night
1.5x
Mon - Tues
4pm—5am

Weekday
Nights
1.3x
Tues - Fri
6pm—5am
See you on the road
If surge is greater than the guaranteed fare, you'll always receive the highest amount.Guaranteed fares will not be shown in trip receipts or in-app. One-time weekly payments will be made separately and shown in your pay statement.

55iz2Lo

Typical Fubar BS. Change s#$&t evey damn week. Officially sick of these bastages. Detailed the crap out of my ride, changed @@@@@@ fluid...new diff oil, brakes man I am parking my cage for a while tired of it. Besides my cat is now too clean to let these ungrateful brats hitch. It's cooling off just enough that I'm going riding. I'd rather put miles on my bikes that have been missing me Lol...At least I got some new tires for that out of it!!

JLS4

If you click the link they sent you via text. It says boost will not show up on the app. Only on your pay statement.

LV-Reni

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I see on the bottom, it says 4am-5am for the boost. Maybe that's why its not showing up, because someone F-ed the time up in Uber-land.

55iz2Lo

Think I'm done with these guys cept weekends till they increase milage rate. 50 /100 trips is just like getting the booking fee back. Too many drivers out too many miles. They really know how to mess this up. 1.5 is not good enough to get me on strip Fubar! Riders must love that it's never surging now.

Wincool

And the last week of July , I get a incentive said 1.5* guarantee in weekdays night time in the strip. It doesn't shows on the app, just like this week. And I didn't get the 0.5 part, it is not added to my payment. I emailed to uber but no response. Really sucks. I checked the payment statement very carefully, no boost in the weekdays. WTH

Colddesertsnow

Summer is ending and I think the boost will end with it. I drive XL and there is no way I am picking up X PAX with a SUV with the low boost. But I heard there was surges back on the strip again tonight! The good old days of chasing down the surges!!! Wish they would just bring back the pay like a year ago when this started. That was nice money!

JLS4

Woke up to a pay statement showing the boost was active last night. The extra money is now reflected in my earnings.