• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Newbie time frame?

UberDude2

What do you think the rate is of Newbies that never make it to 500?
My guess is 30-35% don't make it. Uber makes it easy for new riders by spoon feeding them rides. Makes a driver think this is super easy, which we know it is until you have to figure out on your own how to maximize your income (where and when to be). Also, makes it hard to walk away when you're making your own hours.

llort

I received what I consider to be an inappropriate PM from SibeRescueBrian on April 8, 2017.
Because of that PM, this comment is currently under edit.
The owner of uberpeople.net should be aware of this over-reach from SibeRescueBrian,
as this edit of my content contribution is the direct result of the PM I recieved.
Check back soon for edit updates while this content is updated.

Last edited:

kojeislandincha

800. That number Will make U or Break U

Their Model Will Never let U know.

The second they have a passenger's puke running down their arm, or when they have to clean the boogers from the back of the driver's seat from when they took that kid to school.
U Charge Xtra?

My guess is 30-35% don't make it. Uber makes it easy for new riders by spoon feeding them rides. Makes a driver think this is super easy, which we know it is until you have to figure out on your own how to maximize your income (where and when to be). Also, makes it hard to walk away when you're making your own hours.
Perfect.....Again. We All Know Uber doesn't isn't required to Post the #