Newbie question.

BadgerBen

I've just been ubering for a couple of days so this may be a stupid question. Got a request from the green door. Lady who made the request was sober, the guy was fairly drunk. Request was to Mandalay. On the way she asks me to drop her off then take him home (Summerlin). I said ok, put in the new address. Dropped her off. Drove him home. Got a decent tip from him but not sure if I added the second stop correctly.

Thanks for any advice.

NRB313

I've had stuff like this a few times... as long as the trip is still running you are good in my experience.

One word of caution... if you don't have the final destination in the app and drop off somewhere else... the pax can get Uber to refund complaining you didn't drop at the correct locations (this comes from your earnings). Sad, but there are scammers out there. So, if in your case the final destination was her house in the app I would have her change it to his house after dropping her off.

Last edited:

Tool727

I've just been ubering for a couple of days so this may be a stupid question. Got a request from the green door. Lady who made the request was sober, the guy was fairly drunk. Request was to Mandalay. On the way she asks me to drop her off then take him home (Summerlin). I said ok, put in the new address. Dropped her off. Drove him home. Got a decent tip from him but not sure if I added the second stop correctly.

Thanks for any advice.
Be sure and screenshot the completed trip detail. And keep an eye on what you expect for the week as far as total pay to make sure you're not short-changed on your pay deposit the next week.

Beur

Always have the pax change the address. Had one of these where I changed the address and was denied the additional mileage.

If the pax doesn't know how to do it, pull over and walk them thru the process or have them give you their phone.

LVegas

Thanks for any advice.
When you dropped the lady(the Uber account holder) at Mandalay, the trip should have ended there.