Newbie question

JimmyJ89

When picking up a pax and they are just running in the store for something like a pack of cigs or whatnot and want to have a return trip in my vehicle, can i just keep the current trip running and return them to their starting point even though we reached our "destination"? This happened to me twice yesterday. the second time i had the pax just request a second trip and everything went smoothly. The second time, I took this girl to wawa, ended the trip. She was in and out in about 2 min. Then i had her request another trip while she was in my vehicle so i could take her back to her start point. It ended up pinging another driver.

BassPlayer

When picking up a pax and they are just running in the store for something like a pack of cigs or whatnot and want to have a return trip in my vehicle, can i just keep the current trip running and return them to their starting point even though we reached our "destination"? This happened to me twice yesterday. the second time i had the pax just request a second trip and everything went smoothly. The second time, I took this girl to wawa, ended the trip. She was in and out in about 2 min. Then i had her request another trip while she was in my vehicle so i could take her back to her start point. It ended up pinging another driver.
Different opinions you will find, but I feel it's better just to take them where they want to go. Don't turn off the app-just keep the trip going till the end.