Newbie question about Quests

gfinfla

Hello all, newbie here been driving for about 2 months. By luck I found this site and most of my questions have been answered already but I do have one about quests. Recently I noticed an icon on my app map that says Quest and something like "more opportunities are here". I clicked on it a couple of times and a route came up but wasn't really where I wanted to head and ended up stopping the drive.

I did a search a couple days ago about quest and have a pretty good idea of what they are now and wanted to try one or two. Today I was out for a couple hours and one popped up so I clicked it and went to the location which was a bank. Once there I expected an offer to come up for a quest but nothing did so I exited the route after a few minutes and went on my way. Any idea what that was all about? Obviously not the quest I thought it would be. Thanks in advance for any help understanding this issue.

Denver Dick

Hello all, newbie here been driving for about 2 months. By luck I found this site and most of my questions have been answered already but I do have one about quests. Recently I noticed an icon on my app map that says Quest and something like "more opportunities are here". I clicked on it a couple of times and a route came up but wasn't really where I wanted to head and ended up stopping the drive.

I did a search a couple days ago about quest and have a pretty good idea of what they are now and wanted to try one or two. Today I was out for a couple hours and one popped up so I clicked it and went to the location which was a bank. Once there I expected an offer to come up for a quest but nothing did so I exited the route after a few minutes and went on my way. Any idea what that was all about? Obviously not the quest I thought it would be. Thanks in advance for any help understanding this issue.
dont pay that one bit of attention....

Wildgoose

"more opportunities are here". I clicked on it a couple of times and a route came up but wasn't really where I wanted to head and ended up stopping the drive.
When there are a lot of riders requested the Uber cars from a one place such as after a party ended, Uber algorithm think there will be more riders for ride at that place. Then it contact you there might be potential riders at that place. you can go there or you can ignore it. Most likely, there will be no more rider left for you when you arrive.