Newbie need your help and advice !

FARIS

Hello guys , I have been driving for a month now and I learned some stuff but not everything , I'm very glad that I joined this forum , I learned couple things today from this great forum and still looking to learn more and more .
Can you guys help with how to get guaranteed hours or other promotions ?
I appreciate all the advice even if not on the subject .
Thanks .

tohunt4me

Hello guys , I have been driving for a month now and I learned some stuff but not everything , I'm very glad that I joined this forum , I learned couple things today from this great forum and still looking to learn more and more .
Can you guys help with how to get guaranteed hours or other promotions ?
I appreciate all the advice even if not on the subject .
Thanks .

Attachments

shiftydrake

Best advice I can give you about guaranteed hours and promotions.......don't believe anything "they" tell you ask numerous drivers on here.......they will find a way to NOT pay you.....and overall best advice about driving for Uber is get out while you still can it's not a good company..and just gets worse

uberist

Everyone has there own experiences and opinions
if by gaurenteed hours you mean guaranteed hourly rates some have a hard time I personally work them and make and am able the get them so I like them.

Others are not so lucky with them

MaximusMurkimus

I've had some guaranteed hours paid, and it's always a nice surprise.

My best advice is to go overkill. If they said 3 trips during the 3 hour block of incentives, do 4.

Digits

If they said 3 trips during the 3 hour block of incentives, do 4.
That's IF and only IF they give you the pings that make your guarantee requirements. I've made guarantees easily at many occasions and recently have been played by this company. I'd believe, since yr new,it would be easier for you to make them, as a lil encouragement from Uber.

FARIS

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks guys for the inputs , I only been offered $50 /Hr once in lake tahoe and I got nothing because no rides at all.