• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Newbie here...

lovingstorms

Evening! Just signed up and I have no clue what I’m doing. Suggestions? Just looking to work late evenings a few nights a week.
Thanks! SJ

Fozzie

Welcome. Turn on the app, wait for it to ping, ignore pool rides, accept X rides from riders whose rating don't suck ass, pickup, drop off, and hope that you don't lose too much money in the process.

Again, welcome!

rdhall3637

Track your key metrics very closely to ensure you are not truly wasting your time. Understand all of the tax implications for mileage, depreciation, expenses, etc. If you are driving X only, you will not make any money unless you are very smart about it. Regardless of what others say, work for tips, because they make all the difference in terms of profitability.

Agalito

Welcome. Turn on the app, wait for it to ping, ignore pool rides, accept X rides from riders whose rating don't suck ass, pickup, drop off, and hope that you don't lose too much money in the process.

Again, welcome!
We don’t have pool rides in Dallas :v

lovingstorms

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Drive into DFW & hang out with all the other 250 drivers there.
You will learn about the Toll situation in the metroplex.

Honestly, if your cute enough, just get a job at babydolls & shake for the $$$dolla$$$. Faster money, less wear & tear, more dignity.
Dang! There’s my problem... not cute enough. ‍♀ C’mon now, don’t be like that. Bless your heart!

How do I just do UberEATS? The app takes me straight to traditional uber.

Ubingdowntown

Evening! Just signed up and I have no clue what I’m doing. Suggestions? Just looking to work late evenings a few nights a week.
Thanks! SJ
Yes this is basically a system that let's you drain the equity value of your car so you can reallocate the recieved funds to pay off high interest loans. Anything else and your wishing to big.

MHR

My advice, if that is really you in the photo you might want to pick an uglier one for your avatar. :wink: