Newbie here

UberC00L

After just one week I don't know if I can do this another day. On my second day not just one but two people puked in my car at the same time :frown: Do I collect two cleaning fees from the same rider account?

tohunt4me

After just one week I don't know if I can do this another day. On my second day not just one but two people puked in my car at the same time :frown: Do I collect two cleaning fees from the same rider account?
Uber will send you $40.00
Be sure to take dozens of pictures.

Cableguynoe

WTF!. I would have dumped my car in the river after that.
No, it's still just once mess. One cleanup fee.

SEAL Team 5

I've heard of dueling banjos, but dueling projectile vomiting? An UP.net first.

What do you expect driving drunks around for $.60/mile? Those really nice Uber commercials you see on TV? LOL
So I guess you need to "Get your side hustle on" and start cleaning that puke.

What's more probable? Uber raising rates or you getting another puker in your car? My bet is on the latter.