Inshur

Newbie best pco car rental

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorenz93

Hi people, i'm due to start in few weeks. Considering that will be a part time job, i would like first to try how does it go. For the beginning i would like to rent the car, any suggestion? (i'm 24 yrs old)

Emmbee

What do you mean by part time?
You're never going to cover your costs part time, especially if you're 24 without a decent hire or reward insurance record.
Good luck though!

Lorenz93

What do you mean by part time?
You're never going to cover your costs part time, especially if you're 24 without a decent hire or reward insurance record.
Good luck though!
i wanna do it to have enough money to buy a car.

I know not what I do

[email protected]

Hi people, i'm due to start in few weeks. Considering that will be a part time job, i would like first to try how does it go. For the beginning i would like to rent the car, any suggestion? (i'm 24 yrs old)
Have a look on Gumtree mate you will find some toyota prius. The rent starts from 100 pounds a week plus insurance. Good luck

BigMike78

My friend is is 21 and his paying £150 a week for third party insurance you sure you want to pay that much for insurance only for part time

Shane Sheikh

Answer his question and stop giving him a lesson if part time is good or not let him learn himself. Cheapest rent I've found was on Gumtree just type Pco rental in your area and you will find it. Good luck

Gilga

Screenshot_20170909-002924~2.png

Screenshot_20170909-002914~2.png

Joindrover .com

Good luck

Xvandriver.nowuberX

I have priuses 14 plates and Auris estate hybrids 64 plates. Rent them out from
£130 p/w excluding insurance. Insurance could be anything from £65 - £100 p/w for a new starter

Robertino

Because of your age, insurance will cost fortune. But you can rent a cheap car for about 90-130 per week +insurance.

LazyPennyMan

Hey newbie don’t listen to these guys I have been doing this since July last year now and have always made over 1k a week owned and rented(uber give pings to both so don’t listen to these cabbies and retired taxi drivers). On x only and xl too I have tried both, so Your averaging about 17quid n hour on x 60hrs gives just over a g and 22quid n hour on xl/x mixed(sat sun xl only) 50hrs £1100 average. Drive the auris/Prius if renting x(52mpg and higher from new shape Priuses) and citroen grand picasso if your doing xl (42mpg). Just be positive and use uber as a stepping stone ignore these full time haters and trolls with their troll math and negativity. Accept every ride besides pool, don’t chase surge, don’t queue at airports and work dead hours always put your most effort and hours on sat and Sunday. And final tip is if your renting them to minimise mileage be efficient by not driving around looking for pings unless in rural area.P.S. Don’t ever come on uber.net forums for any sound advice as most of these morons hate their lives hence the excessive trolling

Last edited by a moderator:

babasanfur

Hey newbie don’t listen to these guys I have been doing this since July last year now and have always made over 1k a week owned and rented(uber give pings to both so don’t listen to these cabbies and retired taxi drivers). On x only and xl too I have tried both, so Your averaging about 17quid n hour on x 60hrs gives just over a g and 22quid n hour on xl/x mixed(sat sun xl only) 50hrs £1100 average. Drive the auris/Prius if renting x(52mpg and higher from new shape Priuses) and citroen grand picasso if your doing xl (42mpg). Just be positive and use uber as a stepping stone ignore these full time haters and trolls with their troll math and negativity. Accept every ride besides pool, don’t chase surge, don’t queue at airports and work dead hours always put your most effort and hours on sat and Sunday. And final tip is if your renting them to minimise mileage be efficient by not driving around looking for pings unless in rural area.P.S. Don’t ever come on uber.net forums for any sound advice as most of these morons hate their lives hence the excessive trolling
Been driving since July and calling others newbies sounds like the blind leading the blind
Wish you had filed your tax return in January to discover the truth unless you renew your tax credit on April

Jack Barclay

Are you the convincer in this - bet you’ve already DM’d our referral fee

SecretSquirrel

Thank you so much Mr LazyPennyMan.

You do not sound like a lazy man at all.
I am a newbie and I am so glad you are here.
It's has been tough for me on this forum to find worthy information.
Please help us, and guide us through.

Just to summarise your points for my fellow newbies:
  • Be positive and use Uber as a stepping stone.
  • Ignore these full time haters and trolls.
  • Accept every ride besides pool.
  • Do not chase surges.
  • Do not queue at airports.
  • Always put your most effort and hours on Saturday and Sunday.
  • If you are renting, do not driving around looking for pings to minimise mileage unless in rural area .
  • Don’t ever come on uber.net forums for any sound advice:biggrin:.
Please let me know if I got anything wrong.
Thank you!:smiles:

By the way, this is a very busy forum, full of trolls, rubbish and pointless arguments.
But also there are genuine people as well, and we often have fun.
If you stick around for a while, you will see:smiles:.

babasanfur

Hooray, we’ve found an expert, and he only has to do 60 part time hours........ lol

Wow! You seem angry, cut those part time hours down.
Btw what’s with the Pakistan thing??
Nothing just another uber love but this time he sounds from timisoara thinks once he have white skin he can call everybody a paki

Sowf off da river

Hey newbie don’t listen to these guys I have been doing this since July last year now and have always made over 1k a week owned and rented(uber give pings to both so don’t listen to these Pakistani cabbies and retired taxi drivers). On x only and xl too I have tried both, so Your averaging about 17quid n hour on x 60hrs gives just over a g and 22quid n hour on xl/x mixed(sat sun xl only) 50hrs £1100 average. Drive the auris/Prius if renting x(52mpg and higher from new shape Priuses) and citroen grand picasso if your doing xl (42mpg). Just be positive and use uber as a stepping stone ignore these full time haters and trolls with their troll math and negativity. Accept every ride besides pool, don’t chase surge, don’t queue at airports and work dead hours always put your most effort and hours on sat and Sunday. And final tip is if your renting them to minimise mileage be efficient by not driving around looking for pings unless in rural area.P.S. Don’t ever come on uber.net forums for any sound advice as most of these morons hate their lives hence the excessive trolling
What a load of rubbish.
Advising someone to take on nearly £300 a week expenses to work part time driving uber for £12-15 gross per hour that’s really smart.
“Just be positive, I have been doing this job for 6 months “lmao.
Amazing how a new member comes on extolling how great it is and then disappears and then comes back as another new member and same bs over and over again.
Will the comedy ever stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.