Newbe question i had

Temo85

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Reading all this comment. Now it makes sense since, why you think uber is the only way to make money lool. Yes go ahead keep your top secret info to yourself. I found plenty of people willing to discuss and meet in person. I have received more info than I have asked for. Enjoy the ride of greed to no where land lool. The market is big enough for everyone can make money , not everyone is smart enough to understand that.

Respect_the_ant

Reading all this comment. Now it makes sense since, why you think uber is the only way to make money lool. Yes go ahead keep your top secret info to yourself. I found plenty of people willing to discuss and meet in person. I have received more info than I have asked for. Enjoy the ride of greed to no where land lool. The market is big enough for everyone can make money , not everyone is smart enough to understand that.

b9081dd181e165ba1a76b6f13e1c6375.png

songoku

Why would you think there are some top secrets in this industry? Lol.

Superant or newant is getting paid the same $.60 per miles plus minus.
Post automatically merged:

Yes. You nailed it.

Also. Almost everyone here is your direct competitor so lecturing them isn’t likely to get their secrets to success.
Hey buddy,

You can trust me, IAM not a competitor as I don't drive for UL. I did for a few days. My opinion is non-biarse.

How much can you trust me? May be as much as @NauticalWheeler trusted @Ian Richard Markham

TX Uber Ant

Quit being so greedy and share the info with us so we call all make 200 per day too.

Last edited:

Respect_the_ant

Sounds like @Temo85 and @Ian Richard Markham became new bffs. Aww so sweet. This guy has issues seriously. Who cares? !#%*.

Rule #1, if you are not meeting your goal of $200 a day, get off the internet and WORK. Lol

Rule #2, stop whining

Rule #3, if you need a participation trophy because everyone is a winner. Well, here you go 🏆.

Rule #4, posting and bragging about how someone held your hand and explained the "secretive uber code of making money" makes you look like pathetic.

Rule #5, if you are offended by this post then refer to rule #2.

Rule #6, if you are still itching to respond because no-one will share any additional details and you want to continue to whine about it. Call your mother, so she can smack some sense in you.

I will send you my bill, $200. I only accept cash not paypal or any cash app. History won't be repeating itself. 💵💵 LOL

#professoruber

If you're not making $200 per day, you’re doing it all wrong. My question is how can you make $400 per day in today’s market. Damn greedy drivers don’t want to share the intel!

ExtraMoneyUber

Newbie-advice: Beware of the hail storm radar listed on the Uber app. The storms appear in purple and red and list the amount of hail damage done in the thousands. See screenshot below, south of downtown Dallas had experienced 8.5k worth of hail damage in the last 5 minutes. Wait until storms dissipate to approach these areas.

Uber Driver app screenshot.jpg

*I'm joking, don't actually take this as real advice.* The amount of good advice you'll receive online is probably equal to the amount of bad advice you'll receive. Do what works and leave the rest. Trial and error is the best teacher.

TX Uber Ant

Nice to see OP figured everything out in less than a week. :thumbup: One more Super Ant for Terminal A lot.:whistling:
And they are the first lazy entitled ants to fail at this. They also suppress their own earnings by being airport bums and they chase flat surge out of desperation too. LMFAO

When airport bums were being lazy bums.

thumbnail_Screenshot_20191027-232728_Uber Driver.jpg

When you fail to learn how to Uber and have no clue how surge even works.

nautical.jpg

When you failed on Saturday nights.
deep ellum.jpg

Nobody on this board taught me any of this. So like has been said before learn the market.

Last edited:

Respect_the_ant

And they are the first lazy entitled ants to fail at this. They also suppress their own earnings by being airport bums and they chase flat surge out of desperation too. LMFAO

When airport bums were being lazy bums.

View attachment 418061

When you fail to learn how to Uber and have no clue how surge even works.

View attachment 418062

When you failed on Saturday nights.
View attachment 418063

Nobody on this board taught me any of this. So like has been said before learn the market.
Exactly! They don't want to listen to that!! Great surges

Temo85

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sounds like @Temo85 and @Ian Richard Markham became new bffs. Aww so sweet. This guy has issues seriously. Who cares? !#%*.

Rule #1, if you are not meeting your goal of $200 a day, get off the internet and WORK. Lol

Rule #2, stop whining

Rule #3, if you need a participation trophy because everyone is a winner. Well, here you go 🏆.

Rule #4, posting and bragging about how someone held your hand and explained the "secretive uber code of making money" makes you look like pathetic.

Rule #5, if you are offended by this post then refer to rule #2.

Rule #6, if you are still itching to respond because no-one will share any additional details and you want to continue to whine about it. Call your mother, so she can smack some sense in you.

I will send you my bill, $200. I only accept cash not paypal or any cash app. History won't be repeating itself. 💵💵 LOL
After all the years lol no wonder your brain level can only allow you to handle to be uber driver lol. You make me laugh what a clown.

Newbie-advice: Beware of the hail storm radar listed on the Uber app. The storms appear in purple and red and list the amount of hail damage done in the thousands. See screenshot below, south of downtown Dallas had experienced 8.5k worth of hail damage in the last 5 minutes. Wait until storms dissipate to approach these areas.

View attachment 417830
*I'm joking, don't actually take this as real advice.* The amount of good advice you'll receive online is probably equal to the amount of bad advice you'll receive. Do what works and leave the rest. Trial and error is the best teacher.
Ha ha don't worry I am not afraid of the storm. I will in the center of those red and purple area.

Respect_the_ant

After all the years lol no wonder your brain level can only allow you to handle to be uber driver lol. You make me laugh what a clown.

Ha ha don't worry I am not afraid of the storm. I will in the center of those red and purple area.
@Temo85 I'm a clown? Lol says the man who is asking for help how to make $200 a day and getting all booty tight when we don't tell you what you want to hear. Everyone told you the same thing and gave you advice on how to make money and meet your goal. Again... It wasn't exactly what you wanted because someone else "more qualified in your eyes held your hand like a child/parent" gave you a better & easier answer.

You don't even know my background and it is funny how you want to degrade me and everyone on being an Uber driver, yet I am not the one asking for advice. I know how to make money with Uber and other methods. I am a grown adult who works and doesn't cry about it. It's time for your bottle and nap son! Go to bed and the let the adults talk!