New

yeahTHATuberGVL

It's summertime, so nowhere is really amazing. I think there's a push for XL more than UberX, so it'll just depend on your vehicle until August when colleges come back. You can try Clemson or Spartanburg, but I might suggest daytime hours during the summer.

randr6971

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks and mine is xl and where can i get my vehicle inspection done around here

AllanJ

You can go online at Meineke and request a time... it will show what spots they have. I got in at 730 and booked it after midnight.

Might as well get an oil change and fluids check, and get the tires rotated and balanced while you are at it.

CUUber23

GREENVILLE drivers please stay out of Clemson we have enough uber drivers as it is and we are locals who actually know the area. STAY IN YOUR LANE AND YOUR CITY!!!!!

crowsandcats

According to Uber's website, you can print out the inspection form and have any certified mechanic complete it. You don't have to use uber's affiliates.

PrettyMaOf3

According to Uber's website, you can print out the inspection form and have any certified mechanic complete it. You don't have to use uber's affiliates.
Try DUPONT on Wade Hampton Blvd., in Greenville. They are great guys & will fit you in @ a fair price w/out charging an arm & a leg just to do a simple 15 minute inspection

AllanJ

I didn't find Meineke charged much at all, though I considered Seymores (local, independent, excellent) over by Sirrine Stadium, now that Butch Taylor has closed. But then I get my car inspected every 8-12 months anyway, so I didn't think much about it.

If they had have found significant defects, I would have headed over to Sears, which is prof and quite reasonable. I like Sears also because you can book online, upload the inspection sheet, and they are fully ready in the bay the minute you drive in.

But I am sure we all have our favorite garages.