New York City’s Nicest Public Bathroom

Inshur

Cold Fusion

• Feb. 14, 2020
A curbside kiosk in Midtown Manhattan has rotating toilet seat covers, classical music and an attendant.

We cater to everybody from CEOs to homeless Uber drivers,” said Dan Biederman, who oversees the bathrooms in both locations as president of the 34th Street Partnership and executive director of the Bryant Park Corporation. “It’s one of the few places where people interact. It’s common space.”

This helps me so much,” said Philip Valoso, a food delivery worker who ran inside the other morning after asking the attendant to watch his electric bike”.

I need it. People need it,” said Mr. Rodrigues, 51, a shoeshine worker who says he has bought french fries at McDonald’s just to use the bathroom. “New York does not have enough public bathrooms and Too many Uber drivers”

Last edited:

Gby

Why are we still talking about urinating locations? You guys been around long enough to know how to pee in a bottle. 🤦‍♂️
Peeing bottle are not right thing to do because you may infec your car and your pasagers . On 84st and east end Ave . are public bathroom in the park you find parking on fire hydrant live engine on with notice "I went to bath " you get no tiket on 96 St &first Ave are gas station bath available . On 69 St &firs Ave McDonald's bath available no purchase requaer door open .. on West side are in the park about 125 St on 9 west .in car wash on 11ave& about 44or 47 at. Are so many place .if you organise your self .

Price_action

If you are after 7:00 pm driver try and use the hospitals. They cannot turn away people who need to use rest rooms. My fav spot is on York, it has the cleanest bathroom. Old fashioned art nouveau decor and tiles in side the bathroom and spotless. Easy to park the car and real serene inside. My zen bathroom.

Gby

If you are after 7:00 pm driver try and use the hospitals. They cannot turn away people who need to use rest rooms. My fav spot is on York, it has the cleanest bathroom. Old fashioned art nouveau decor and tiles in side the bathroom and spotless. Easy to park the car and real serene inside. My zen bathroom.
Hospitals are the most infected place on Earth . infection it stays in toilet bowl when you flash it raise up in the air ... all hospitals workers have high salary because their environment are very dangerous ..1000 time more dangerous the city cops

uberxnyc1

We cater to everybody from CEOs to homeless Uber drivers,” said Dan Biederman, who oversees the bathrooms in both locations as president of the 34th Street Partnership and executive director of the Bryant Park Corporation.
Is there a comma in between homeless and uber drivers or just calling uber drivers as homeless? :biggrin:

Important part of this article is "The bathroom improvements will cost more than $118 million..."

Now I gotta shit on that tax payers money.

Gby

Is there a comma in between homeless and uber drivers or just calling uber drivers as homeless? :biggrin:

Important part of this article is "The bathroom improvements will cost more than $118 million..."

I give to you the right answer the city are taking 2.75$at every trim to all FHV in NYC do do you know how many trip we do in months .. 118 millions are invisible next to how much they collect after us ...we are 200000 FHV in NYC every 2 years they charge 600$ for the blue medallion how much do they collect .we spent million $ in gas every day .how much money city get tax from the gas
Yes 0.25 cents per gallon .we pay FHV every year registration how many milions the city collect ..you moron change you pumpers before you talk because I feel you dirty smell true digital media

Kalanick

I don’t care I never pay taxes .

Gby

I give to you the right answer the city are taking 2.75$at every trim to all FHV in NYC do do you know how many trip we do in months .. 118 millions are invisible next to how much they collect after us ...we are 200000 FHV in NYC every 2 years they charge 600$ for the blue medallion how much do they collect .we spent million $ in gas every day .how much money city get tax from the gas
Yes 0.25 cents per gallon .we pay FHV every year registration how many milions the city collect ..you moron change you pumpers before you talk because I feel you dirty smell true digital media
After you find out how many trips we do monthly and calculate everything let me know total amount let's forgot about told and other revenue we contribute