New Years Eve Results

THE Burg

I was expecting a big night last night, but it didn't happen. Only made $218 which is almost 100 under my best previous single day! Got a bit of a bad break as I took a ride that pulled me clear up to Noblesville just as the after midnight surges were starting to hit, but I'm guessing that that cost me at most $60. What were other people's experiences?

brentb31

Did about $280 in 5.5 hours and 173 miles. Mostly Lyft as it had highest surges during the night. I got 3 6 minute rides with $21-27 sticky surge on it. Got a couple runs to Lawrence/Geist area that took me away from last surges of night and I didn't want to deal with Broad Ripple crowd so I called it a night.

Clarusmoof

Did $169 15 trips ... got screwed by newbie nice guy move ... had a rider leave their phone in the car and they kept bugging me about meeting up to return. Should have ignored and dealt with the next day! Would have kept driving but phone issue pretty much had me done at 3am and missed out on downtown runs. Also got dinged for newbie mistake for not going offline for my last ride and was dinged for declined rides and went from platinum to blue. Still learning and will learn from my mistakes!

Rockocubs

Did $169 15 trips ... got screwed by newbie nice guy move ... had a rider leave their phone in the car and they kept bugging me about meeting up to return. Should have ignored and dealt with the next day! Would have kept driving but phone issue pretty much had me done at 3am and missed out on downtown runs. Also got dinged for newbie mistake for not going offline for my last ride and was dinged for declined rides and went from platinum to blue. Still learning and will learn from my mistakes!
Curious how you lost that in one day , I havent reearned my platinum but have to end of january to do so. But have been on Platinum based on my last 3 months.

Clarusmoof

Curious how you lost that in one day , I havent reearned my platinum but have to end of january to do so. But have been on Platinum based on my last 3 months.
Lost it because I didn't accept something like 53+ rides! Didn't realize I could go offline while in the middle of my last ride.