• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

NEW YEAR'S EVE INDY

KMAV

I drove last year. Highest surge was 8.9 with a 8.6 right after that. I'm sure there will be big time surge as this is one of the busy times of the year (should be between 12-3). If you can get a good trip and the surge is crazy, you'll make some good money.

backyarddad

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I drove last year. Highest surge was 8.9 with a 8.6 right after that. I'm sure there will be big time surge as this is one of the busy times of the year (should be between 12-3). If you can get a good trip and the surge is crazy, you'll make some good money.
Thanks - do you know what you made that night? I drive XL, do you think I can net $500 after expenses?

KMAV

Hmmm, not sure on that. Haven't done XL, but if you are downtown and get a couple; you never know. Best of luck.

Dublin TBone

How was Indy on New Year's Eve??....I drive in Columbus but went to visit family in Indy. My wife would not let me drive for New Year's in Indy even though it was RED-SURGE all over for a very long, long time. Any comments on how anyone did?.....I heard that Columbus, OH was a bust as the OSU Buckeye's got killed that night and everyone seemed to go to bed and cry about it..rather than celebrate New Year's Eve.