New whip

DollarFree

I’ve always been a horsey type, keep one stabled in Marin. Over the weekend I decided to buy a decent low-mileage carriage and to harness up old “Dobbin.” Uber already ok’d us, no airport placard though - looking forward to a summer of slow-hauling & great tips.
If u see us around town do pause (use flashers please) to pick up any of Dobbin’s droppings, they make great badges.

DollarFree

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We been getting all Embarcadero runs today, well not “runs” exactly, but we get there eventually.
Dobbin has a great tolerance for excrement, kinda like a dog he likes to plop something of his down on top of anyone else’s, I don’t know where he keeps it all.
Uber told us we gotta wait a couple weeks for the airport placard. Dobbin’s going to be so proud.

uber87j

Keep out of the City, otherwise the horse will turn into a nervous wreck trying to avoid stepping in human shit.
Or he might step in a needle
Post automatically merged:

We been getting all Embarcadero runs today, well not “runs” exactly, but we get there eventually.
Dobbin has a great tolerance for excrement, kinda like a dog he likes to plop something of his down on top of anyone else’s, I don’t know where he keeps it all.
Uber told us we gotta wait a couple weeks for the airport placard. Dobbin’s going to be so proud.
Take Dobbin to the Tenderloin or SOMA and he’ll have a field day.

Luber4.9

Maybe the Uber shills on here can compute the difference in earnings between 2mph and 6mph. Best of luck out there!

uber87j

Maybe the Uber shills on here can compute the difference in earnings between 2mph and 6mph. Best of luck out there!
No time for driving slow, I’m not playing that game to milk more time on the ride. Fast and on to the next one.

DollarFree

Latest update, Dobbin refused to budge this morning, I think his warranty expired, also he has an eye on the little filly in the next stall. Looks like my single hp whip was only good for the one day. It’s not all bad though, the price of hay today is outrageous. I’ll give him a year off and maybe try again.

uber87j

Latest update, Dobbin refused to budge this morning, I think his warranty expired, also he has an eye on the little filly in the next stall. Looks like my single hp whip was only good for the one day. It’s not all bad though, the price of hay today is outrageous. I’ll give him a year off and maybe try again.
He probably got sick of stepping though Hobo crap all day.
Post automatically merged:

I guess you’ll have to go buy one of those Fred Flintstone cars now:

DollarFree

He whinnied like he’d had enough of seeing human degradation & desperation. I knew I shouldn’t have taken that ride from Lyft HQ.