New way of dealing with no car seat

kingcorey321

I pull up . Gee wiz zero baby seat ! Come on pax please tell me you have a car seat in your home ?
Pax says bla bla . Now i used to explain the no car seat issue but after getting repeats i am done !
I now call lyft safety team . I tell lyft that the pax swore at me after informed them a car seat is needed .
Lyft is now deactivating these pax from using the system . And lyft will give you 5 bucks for calling in to explain the situations.
So show up click arrive no car seat drive off . Call lyft critical response # they will cancel the ride for you get paid keep the kids safe.
email from lyft

Petra (Lyft)

Mar 3, 1:00 PM PST

Hi Corey,

This is Petra from Lyft Safety, we just got off the phone.

I am following up on the incident that you reported regarding your passenger who didn't bring a car seat for their child. I'm so sorry to hear about this, and I appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

This sort of behavior by a passenger is a violation of our community guidelines and something that we don't tolerate on the Lyft platform.

I want to reassure you that the concerns you brought to our attention have been investigated. I've followed up with this passenger to take the appropriate and necessary actions.

As a friendly reminder, Lyft recommends that passengers provide car seats for their children. For more info on this,
read Policies for Uses of Lyft at our Help Center.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Cdub2k

All they have to do is get a new phone number and email address and they are all set to make a new 5.0 rated account.
I pull up . Gee wiz zero baby seat ! Come on pax please tell me you have a car seat in your home ?
Pax says bla bla . Now i used to explain the no car seat issue but after getting repeats i am done !
I now call lyft safety team . I tell lyft that the pax swore at me after informed them a car seat is needed .
Lyft is now deactivating these pax from using the system . And lyft will give you 5 bucks for calling in to explain the situations.
So show up click arrive no car seat drive off . Call lyft critical response # they will cancel the ride for you get paid keep the kids safe.
email from lyft

Petra (Lyft)

Mar 3, 1:00 PM PST

Hi Corey,

This is Petra from Lyft Safety, we just got off the phone.

I am following up on the incident that you reported regarding your passenger who didn't bring a car seat for their child. I'm so sorry to hear about this, and I appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

This sort of behavior by a passenger is a violation of our community guidelines and something that we don't tolerate on the Lyft platform.

I want to reassure you that the concerns you brought to our attention have been investigated. I've followed up with this passenger to take the appropriate and necessary actions.

As a friendly reminder, Lyft recommends that passengers provide car seats for their children. For more info on this,
read Policies for Uses of Lyft at our Help Center.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

dctcmn

You used to be able to get $10 if you called in and reported before the timer ran down. $5 from Lyft critical response and $5 for the no-show. Critical response either didn't have vision into the app or they didn't care enough to check. They tightened up that loophole last fall unfortunately.

I've even had a Lyft critical response rep give me a $20 discretionary bonus on top of those cancellation fees when I had a string of no car seats and unaccompanied minors in a row. Those were the days.