New update to stop stacked pings.

mandreyka

Anyone else see this or is it OC only?
I guess there is a tab is several areas of the app to make your trip the last trip so you can take a break or get gas. So when you are on a trip you touch the clip board and swipe the switch to shut off stacked pings.
image.png

mandreyka

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm in OC but haven't received this update yet. Either being rolled out slowly, or you're a guinea pig for it.
I don't know, I just opened my app today to take a peek and it was there.
I never even did an update.
One of my co workers is a driver and he opened his phone and it was there too, I'm on IOS and he is android

SandyD

I take it back! Went online briefly, and back offline. Then the notification popped up with the video how-to.

Looks like you set it to offline while enroute if you don't want stacked pings. Logs you out when you finish the trip. Or for those doing hourlies, does it consider you offline from the time you choose the option?

mandreyka

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I take it back! Went online briefly, and back offline. Then the notification popped up with the video how-to.

Looks like you set it to offline while enroute if you don't want stacked pings. Logs you out when you finish the trip. Or for those doing hourlies, does it consider you offline from the time you choose the option?
Good question and point. I only plan to use it when I drop down to X to take a surge ride, when the ride is over I like to go offline so I can change accounts.

Adieu

I don't have it / OC select w/ multiple vehicle options

On a side note, my Lyft account DOES have it, but much like destination filter, it does NOT work correctly