New "UBER" Trade Dress

Dutchman

Uber has sent out another trade dress with a new design. I received mine this afternoon. They say we have to display it when "on duty" after February 9th, 2019 if we don't want to get a ticket from police.

Fortunately, unlike the current one that looks like a baseball, it is "removable and reusable" -- so it can be easily affixed when you go on duty and taken off when you finish your driving. This is a huge relief to myself and others who do Uber part-time and would rather not have it displayed on OUR vehicle when we are not working for Uber.

(With the other logo, I had to affix it to a piece of clear plastic and then attach it to my quarter window with clear tape at the beginning of each shift - then remove it when I stopped for the night.)

Dutchman

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It is like the one on the right. It is "removable" so that an Uber partner can take it down when not on duty.

TRB

It is like the one on the right. It is "removable" so that an Uber partner can take it down when not on duty.
I leave mine up there all the time. That way when people ask me "How much do you make?" and "How long have you been doing Uber?" I can shoot them replies like "Less than $8 an hour" and "Ugh, you don't want to get me started". Crazy you say? Well it must be working - referral bonuses in Richmond went from $10 to $50. Maybe my discouraging tactics are working!