• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

New uber surge 2019

Boblovette

Good, I hope this eliminates the better part of the drivers that only come out during peak times. Most of these old people have no business behind the wheel and don't need the money.
Hopefully this new car insurance and lean holder policy for south Carolina also eliminates drivers. The less the better. And I really do hate to say that but let's be honest, drivers at the airport at 4:30am? Bahaha. Get a life. All these old people out here racking up miles on they're decent vehicles without a clue of what their doing have ruined the airport queue. I don't understand why some of these elderly folks can't do something important with their time. We have failing schools and school system in South Carolina so why not volunteer time or fight for change for these kids. Or go spend time with war vetrans stuck in the hospital. Go to the children's hospital and volunteer. Go to the homeless shelter. Do something meaningful with your time instead of HANGING OUT AND SPREADING DRAMA AROUND LIKE LITTLE HIGHSCHOOLERS HAIRY KERRI AND FRIENDS. Go do something important! Like sell fake wine overseas.

mbd

Good, I hope this eliminates the better part of the drivers that only come out during peak times. Most of these old people have no business behind the wheel and don't need the money.
Hopefully this new car insurance and lean holder policy for south Carolina also eliminates drivers. The less the better. And I really do hate to say that but let's be honest, drivers at the airport at 4:30am? Bahaha. Get a life. All these old people out here racking up miles on they're decent vehicles without a clue of what their doing have ruined the airport queue. I don't understand why some of these elderly folks can't do something important with their time. We have failing schools and school system in South Carolina so why not volunteer time or fight for change for these kids. Or go spend time with war vetrans stuck in the hospital. Go to the children's hospital and volunteer. Go to the homeless shelter. Do something meaningful with your time instead of HANGING OUT AND SPREADING DRAMA AROUND LIKE LITTLE HIGHSCHOOLERS HAIRY KERRI AND FRIENDS. Go do something important! Like sell fake wine overseas.
You forgot to install old and elderly in the last few lines of your post
You had a small streak early, but later no streak , so no bonus for you 😳