• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

New Uber Signage Arrived

Did you receive your new Uber Stickers by the promised date ????

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

QLDUberDriver

Just got the new signage today and images show how they look with info to display.

Uber stickers required
Use these removable stickers for perfect pickups

Whenever you're 'online' and accepting Uber Trips, the local regulations require removable stickers to be displayed on the passenger side of your vehicle's front and rear windscreens. In this envelope, you'll find two Uber stickers for your vehicle. They are designed to be easily seen from a distance.

If they're not properly displayed, or displayed when you are not accepting trips, the local authorities may issue you with a fine. Please note displaying the stickers correctly is the drivers's responsibility and Uber does not cover fines relating to the incorrect display of stickers.

If you have any questions about the new stickers or the requirements for displaying them, visit help.uber.com and search for Uber sticker requirements.

Displaying your stickers.

1. Clean your front and rear windscreen.

2. Apply new stickers to the passenger side of front and rear windscreens.

3. Remove the stickers whenever you go offline. Pro Tip: When not in use, put the sticker on the piece of paper that it came on. This will help keep its stickiness.

Uber Pack.jpg

Uber Measurements.jpg

Both sides are exactly the same design. Sticky side has the same night visibility as previous sticker.

Last edited:

Golfer

Just got the new signage today and images show how they look with info to display.

Uber stickers required
Use these removable stickers for perfect pickups

Whenever you're 'online' and accepting Uber Trips, the local regulations require removable stickers to be displayed on the passenger side of your vehicle's front and rear windscreens. In this envelope, you'll find two Uber stickers for your vehicle. They are designed to be easily seen from a distance.

If they're not properly displayed, or displayed when you are not accepting trips, the local authorities may issue you with a fine. Please note displaying the stickers correctly is the drivers's responsibility and Uber does not cover fines relating to the incorrect display of stickers.

If you have any questions about the new stickers or the requirements for displaying them, visit help.uber.com and search for Uber sticker requirements.

Displaying your stickers.

1. Clean your front and rear windscreen.

2. Apply new stickers to the passenger side of front and rear windscreens.

3. Remove the stickers whenever you go offline. Pro Tip: When not in use, put the sticker on the piece of paper that it came on. This will help keep its stickiness.

View attachment 166625

View attachment 166627

Both sides are exactly the same design. Sticky side has the same night visibility as previous sticker.
I'm seeing 6 inches, that is big ( just got the tape out) but with pair of scissors and a black texta for outline, should be able to trim a Little off the top and bottom to fit a plastic sleeve, say from officeworks and a couple of suction caps or something. If I stuff up off to the hub, for more. I'll take a little poetic license with their design,
Don't like it to big , I think, as long as the word uber is clearly visible should nearly get away with it . Won't bother me after 31st Dec.

Who is John Galt?

I've now done quite a bit of reading around the forums and conducted quite a bit of research into this sticker issue.
I feel this research, is for the greater good of the Über driver brotherhood. The purpose of my research was to conduct a line of enquiry to determine whether there was any specific regulation which forbids the embellishment, adorning or just pimping up in general of the sticker / sign.

I couldn't find any such prohibition or proscription. :smiles:
Open slather, time :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm sure this will change soon, now that I am bringing it to everyone's attention, but there may be a small window of opportunity in the meantime, to fire up your creative juices and add endorsements to your standard Über sticker. Just imagine. You can add glitter, you can surround with cotton wool to give a cloud 9 feeling, add text to delight yourself, your riders and the authorities. Add your favourite beer logo. Maybe little stickers on the Über sticker. Bikini babe stickers, Spongebob Squarepants, Homer Simpson,......let your imagination go wild. :biggrin::biggrin:

I'm going to keep mine relatively simple. Straight to the point. Please don't copy mine as I have already consulted with my pole dancing lawyer and she is in the process of finalising copyright.

Mine is below. Go your hardest and lets see what we can come up with.
I might post this in the ADL and SYD forums as well and we can get a bit of a competition going. :smiles:

Uber Sticker Measurements with Babe on Board with © symbol resized to 650.jpg

AvengingxxAngel

I've now done quite a bit of reading around the forums and conducted quite a bit of research into this sticker issue.
I feel this research, is for the greater good of the Über driver brotherhood. The purpose of my research was to conduct a line of enquiry to determine whether there was any specific regulation which forbids the embellishment, adorning or just pimping up in general of the sticker / sign.

I'm sure this will change soon, now that I am bringing it to everyone's attention, but there may be a small window of opportunity in the meantime, to fire up your creative juices and add endorsements to your standard Über sticker. Just imagine. You can add glitter, you can surround with cotton wool to give a cloud 9 feeling, add text to delight yourself, your riders and the authorities. Add your favourite beer logo. Maybe little stickers on the Über sticker. Bikini babe stickers, Spongebob Squarepants, Homer Simpson,......let your imagination go wild. :biggrin::biggrin:

I'm going to keep mine relatively simple. Straight to the point. Please don't copy mine as I have already consulted with my pole dancing lawyer and she is in the process of finalising copyright.

I might post this in the ADL and SYD forums as well and we can get a bit of a competition going. :smiles:

View attachment 166875
Ha ha love it!!

Golfer

View attachment 166875
That's a little more than the " poetic license " I suggested
Coming on xmas do think a little " Miseltow" would be out of place, on 2nd thoughts maybe just cotton wool and a couple of xmas bells. The 1st may lead to uncompromising situations !!
Or more bad press

Last edited:

Spursman

That's a little more than the " poetic license " I suggested
Coming on xmas do think a little " Miseltow" would be out of place, on 2nd thoughts maybe just cotton wool and a couple of xmas bells. The 1st may lead to uncompromising situations !!
Or more bad press
I can predict the rider reports already:

Inappropriate comments

Unprofessional conduct

Offensive religious behaviour

And anything else the entitled bastards can think to complain about.

KawanaPete

Hi, I was stopped by the TMS.. i think they call themselves.... At the Oilers concert at the pineapple last nght, The most I got out of it was the lecture about new insurance class. Two men both gave me a good talking to about the new insurance class, I told them i have insurance now covering everything i need to until Next year. Why are they pushing this now?? Plus my dodgy sticker had fallen off again.... must be cheap ooober glue...

Spursman

Kp I've been banging on here about the need to get class 26 ctp done NOW! Your experience last night just serves to reinforce that view.

AvengingxxAngel

It's a bit early on to be getting told off about getting the ctp class 26 done, I guess they just felt the need to pick on someone.

Golfer

Funny Hugh was in the hub ,Fort .Val. today , having rego doc. Verified nobody mentioned them.
However ,at mates place ,before goning to hub ,in Ascot , having coffee on the balcony ,noticed a crimson Camry, go by with them on , quite large
If it wasn't raining, would check the mail box , but I'm in no rush, till I'm told by uber ,there law !
Hoping I'll get away with my homemade " booked hire" till Dec. Fingers crossed
Incidently his rear sticker was on the passenger side ,? I thought drivers side as the round one,haven't bothered checking where it goes .

Last edited:

AvengingxxAngel

Funny Hugh was in the hub ,Fort .Val. today , having rego doc. Verified nobody mentioned them.
However ,at mates place ,before goning to hub ,in Ascot , having coffee on the balcony ,noticed a crimson Camry, go by with them on , quite large
If it wasn't raining, would check the mail box , but I'm in no rush, till I'm told by uber ,there law !
Hoping I'll get away with my homemade " booked hire" till Dec. Fingers crossed
Incidently his rear sticker was on the passenger side ,? I thought drivers side as the round one,haven't bothered checking where it goes .
Passenger side is correct

Haven't checked my mail due to the rain also, plenty of drivers still use the old one, a few more days won't hurt