• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

New Uber Service

UBERZERKER

**New Duber Service**

-Introducing a new late night "DOOBER DRIVE-TRHU"-

Now providing great service with a smile to your late night local Pax (MORE LIKE LOCO PAX), anywhere near you.

!!MUTHA-FUHKAZ!!

Shieeet...

I told them stank asses they "BETTER act right and think twice if y'all ever try that bullshit again"..."Specially if it's ME who accepted yo @@@@@ ass request"!!

Uh uh...
Drunk ass college pax (USC / DTLA area) pinged me up to a taco bell, tried to get on rambling that if I could be quick cause it was only about taking em around the drive thru..

For real?! I locked my doors, told em "@@@@ NAH" n took off around the corner..

Ha, the look on their faces as I drove away...lol.

Parked, since the app auto-notified them, a few mins later when they called me and asked to come back or for ME to cancel... I just said "bye now".

The laugh I had after helped me come down, even more so when THEY cancelled and got ME the fee!

LOL..

Just wanted to share.. sum new always happenz err'night out here, lol...

But seriously, ain't that sum...

BmanFromThe6

That shit is mad wierdo when pax ask you to take them to a drive threw....atleast I find it weird.....

One time I picked up this really big lady and her 3 kids they where kinda gangster she made me take her to 3 different drive threw because they all wanted different shit....lmao...I felt bad after just seeing g how much money she spent just one fast food shit was like 60$ plus the ride was like 12$

UBERZERKER

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lazy ass pax smh they should @@@@in walk!
Ha.. Das wut got me blown up dawg...
Place was already closed, only way to get sum was to order at the drive thru.

I would've been pist if I were you.
Iwuz beyond that point right thrrrr ey,

-Biatchez be trippin if they thunk I was about to even let'm in.. I don't know wut demz must of smoked or sucked on (lol) that got em thinking doober would drive THEM through.

UBERZERKER

That shit is mad wierdo when pax ask you to take them to a drive threw
Not so much, well the drive thru part of the trip I mean, I've done it on otha tripz b4... I'm normally coo wit it, cuz those OTHER PAX I've picked up at da club, n they usually offer / invite ME to some grub.

I'm just not down wit this one..
Cuz they specifically pinged a ride FROM THE DAM TACO BELL PARKING LOT, just to get driven thru n dats all.

I just felt bad after because she spent like 60$ plus on fast food and the ride was only like 12$
"Dayyyyyyyaaam"

UBERZERKER

Ha!

Come to think of it now, what I SHOULDA dun wuz go back right after the cancellation fee was secured and put in an order at the drive thru 4 MY SELF!!

Yeyuh!

Lolz.

UBERZERKER

Werd Up Cuh....

Ain't nobody judging if sukkazz kent reed... I also doubt sum1 puttin up da urban dix-shun-airy link up in heey'a cuz this ain't EBONIX dawg.

(Courtesy Translation):

Hey there,

I'm arriving to a conclusion that perhaps this lengthened thread I posted might have been somewhat confusing to SOME due to the unorthodox grammatical composure of its syntax. I assure you that the complex happenings of this incident are very factual, I just chose to vent in an uncommon method of expression.

Last edited:

poopy

Too true @ your OP, UBERZERKER.

A select few drivers know (of) this option.
Problem is, it'll sooner or later be weeded from the app if it's discussed publicly (see the new auto-arrived function).

But, it's up to you...
personally, endless $4 no-shows>a good story.
:wink:

cityjohn

Hey there,

I'm arriving to a conclusion that perhaps this lengthened thread I posted might have been somewhat confusing to SOME due to the unorthodox grammatical composure of its syntax. I assure you that the complex happenings of this incident are very factual, I just chose to vent in an uncommon method of expression.

groovyguru

You banged dem bamf's to da bone and back, yo!
Werd Up Cuh....

Ain't nobody judging if sukkazz kent reed... I also doubt sum1 puttin up da urban dix-shun-airy link up in heey'a cuz this ain't EBONIX dawg.

(Courtesy Translation):

Hey there,

LA#1x3

Werd Up Cuh....

(Courtesy Translation):

Hey there,

Wasuupp cuzzzzz urrrrrrh

UBERZERKER

Wasuupp cuzzzzz urrrrrrh
Wut it do homie,
You know how it is... jus rollin thru deez L.A. streetz making moovez, collectin' them chips. Bout2 hit up my old hood in H town n make dat money since I'm already westward bound.