New uber logo

Driving for????

It is now square. Throw away your round ones. And hang it at a 45.

View attachment 49070
Its funny how everyone is putting this sign all over the place and in all forms....
Left, right, up down and most interesting one are the one that don't know its a sticky and have tape the Uber sign to the back window and don't even realize the actual Sign is Uber the Uber note. Oggggjhhhh

Deric

Its funny how everyone is putting this sign all over the place and in all forms....
Left, right, up down and most interesting one are the one that don't know its a sticky and have tape the Uber sign to the back window and don't even realize the actual Sign is Uber the Uber note. Oggggjhhhh
My favorite are the ones who tape it to their trunk hood..can't wait for that unexpected rainy day during fall/winter
:biggrin:

Tedgey

I'm not a licensed quack..but my minimal TV education has taught me that these stages can come randomly, so you could very well quit (which i recommend) after getting your onboard incentive
Well I am a licensed quack and I don't feel any of those other things. I just feel an icy cold shame every time I look in a mirror. I can't take the chance any more so I took off the rear view mirror, both side mirrors and scratched the hell out of all the windows just in case I catch a reflection it'll be as fractured as my tortured uber driving soul.

Jbeck

Well I am a licensed quack and I don't feel any of those other things. I just feel an icy cold shame every time I look in a mirror. I can't take the chance any more so I took off the rear view mirror, both side mirrors and scratched the hell out of all the windows just in case I catch a reflection it'll be as fractured as my tortured uber driving soul.
Wow you wake up early... Or go to bed late.