• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

New Uber like Service Article

nighthawk398

I don't get why in the article it says drivers get to keep 100% of the tips thats the same as Lyft and Uber except Uber tips are cash only

andaas

It's an adver-article. Nothing in there that probably doesn't come right from company press releases, etc.

I am curious what the pay structure is, considering they are advertising a $10/ride flat rate. That may work in a dense metro area, but not sure about other markets. In LA, I'd love to pay $10 for a 3.5 hour/70 mile ride from North LA County to South Orange County, lol. (Basically, Rowlett to West FW here).

CTCharlie

It's an adver-article. Nothing in there that probably doesn't come right from company press releases, etc.

I am curious what the pay structure is, considering they are advertising a $10/ride flat rate. That may work in a dense metro area, but not sure about other markets. In LA, I'd love to pay $10 for a 3.5 hour/70 mile ride from North LA County to South Orange County, lol. (Basically, Rowlett to West FW here).
Right now it's only 1 us market NYC and it's black car service in Manhattan. After 110th street who knows. Wonder what the ride would be to Litchfield?