New uber feature

Inshur

Vivobot

The thing is; I wonder if this is a legit statement. What about the driver side? And the sad thing is; nobody gives a shit about the driver’s point of view. This media makes me so concerned...
It's on fox obviously lies. They sit in their own bubble pretending to be elite of the sociate making false and bullshit claims about other. I am for sure, that lady isnt that naive to hand over her phone to adjust the route and bla bla.

LiveNLearn

How is that actual news? ....smh

Fire the guy and move on. "He's not going to get away with this"...uh , he already did and obviously could give 2 shits about driving for Uber.

That has to be 1 of the worst news stories ever. Wheres the real journalism? Smdh

Uberinghonda

Takes note!
I had so many foreign pax hand me over their phone so that I could change the terminal for them :sneaky:
I found out 2 months ago that we can change passengers' destinations again, it was a passenger who told me that. I told them but uber changed the app and after that we couldn't change destinations anymore. Then it turned out we can do it now.

YouBeer

It's on fox obviously lies. They sit in their own bubble pretending to be elite of the sociate making false and bullshit claims about other. I am for sure, that lady isnt that naive to hand over her phone to adjust the route and bla bla.
Lol.
Right because the lefty media has always been upstanding and never generated fake news.
Trumps 'collusion' news has been based entirely on 'fact'. ROFL. BWAHAHAH

Vivobot

Lol.
Right because the lefty media has always been upstanding and never generated fake news.
Trumps 'collusion' news has been based entirely on 'fact'. ROFL. BWAHAHAH
Most news are fake because news outlets are controlled by one 3 major companies and how stupid you would feel if I say fox is controlled by leftist? Feeling dumb right?