• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

New Trade Dress Logo for Uber

SurgeMasterMN

I hate trade dress but they are enforcing it this weekend downtown MSP. So the question is has anyone here hooked up the new Trade Dress Logos at the office in Saint Paul? Was thinking about heading over there tomm and pick up the fresh logos for the ride.

Check this out to see example of new logos for front and rear of vehicle ---- http://ubermovement.com/tradedressca/

PTUber

I do like what they are doing downtown for the weekend and hopefully beyond as we Uber/Lyft weren't allowed inside the closed area before so it was a real pain to find the PAX. This should help.

FITS

I hate trade dress but they are enforcing it this weekend downtown MSP. So the question is has anyone here hooked up the new Trade Dress Logos at the office in Saint Paul? Was thinking about heading over there tomm and pick up the fresh logos for the ride.

Check this out to see example of new logos for front and rear of vehicle ---- http://ubermovement.com/tradedressca/
I dont know if they have the new trade dress. 3 week ago I went there to ask for it and they give me the old U trade dress. You might want to find the number to the office in st. paul and call them before you waste time going there and finding out they only have the old trade dress.

Curmudg

I dont know if they have the new trade dress. 3 week ago I went there to ask for it and they give me the old U trade dress. You might want to find the number to the office in st. paul and call them before you waste time going there and finding out they only have the old trade dress.
The number to the office in St Paul? Good luck with that... They don't want you to bother them - if its important enough to drive to Roseville, then they'll talk to you.

poopyhead

For a phone based rideshare company, you'd think Uber would have phones. at least with lyft i can text them and someone gets back to me right away.

Cray91

in-app support has been a real pain for trade dress. They keep saying it comes in the mail and then finally said I had to go to Roseville, lame. I printed some temp ones until I randomly find myself in Roseville during business hours. Maybe I'll set it as a destination some day.

Woodbury77

I sent the PDF Uber has on their site to FedEx and they printed and laminated them for $3. This way I can easily remove them when I'm not driving. Not sure if the ones at the office are like this but I didn't want a permanent sticker on my car.

Once I am paid to advertise for them on my off time, I will put a sticker on my car, until then, it's 3M blue taped to my windshield ONLY when I'm driving for them.

SurgeMasterMN

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I sent the PDF Uber has on their site to FedEx and they printed and laminated them for $3. This way I can easily remove them when I'm not driving. Not sure if the ones at the office are like this but I didn't want a permanent sticker on my car.
If u go on eBay you can find the ones that are static cling. No tape or plastic holster needed. They can be put on and off with ease.