New to uber

Queentrm18

hey any tips to give me about where I should be at exactly ? When are the surges? What parts of Clayton should I be ? Just any tips you can give me . I will be working early morning till about 5 in the afternoon . Nights aren't going to be my thing because I'm a girl and don't think I'll feel comfortable

Swj

hey any tips to give me about where I should be at exactly ? When are the surges? What parts of Clayton should I be ? Just any tips you can give me . I will be working early morning till about 5 in the afternoon . Nights aren't going to be my thing because I'm a girl and don't think I'll feel comfortable
No surges in St. Louis, too many drivers Not enough riders, you'll figure it out fast. No one here gives out honey holes we have all been working to hard to give out that info. Good luck

Swj

One tip, be on the look out for the MTC cops, they ticket uber drivers

dumbdriver

Get an attorney or law firm on retainer. The MTC and the county police keep giving me tickets for operating illegally.
UTUBE: St. Louis police ticket uber drivers. Even though Uber and Mayor Slay said it was OK, neither will pay my tickets.
Also I have been summoned to court by a process server to answer a class action lawsuit by taxi drivers representative for operating in St Louis. I was told we could ignore local and state laws. Why has this costs me over $5,000+ dollars in legal expenses?

cindym

The MTC official that has been seen most often uses the pax name Ronald or Donald and drives a copper/gold colored Impala, from what I've read here and on Facebook.

The guy in the gold Impala is the one who ticketed me, and everyone else from what I've been told! Uber is handling all these tickets, no cost to driver.