New to Uber

Shisho

Hey guys , I am starting driving with Uber. I have it all set up and waiting for uber to approve me.

I am planing to drive for some months until I get my exams all done, but I do need income! I need to stand up on my feet and get my situation under control. So I need to make some cash.

So may be you guys can shoot me some advice.

A lot of people say uber is bs, I am a hard worker and I know that most of the time when people complain , means they don't work as hard , is that the case ?

I live in Birmingham area , what areas should I avoid and what areas should I consider. ( I do understand thAt I am competition so no offense taken if nobody says anything )

Like I said , I do work hard and I do like learning how to make my cash , so any advice you could give is much apreciated.

spaceman

Simple... Just drive! That's all there is too it. You will soon learn the busy and quiet times and areas
Lol

Hey guys , I am starting driving with Uber. I have it all set up and waiting for uber to approve me.

I am planing to drive for some months until I get my exams all done, but I do need income! I need to stand up on my feet and get my situation under control. So I need to make some cash.

So may be you guys can shoot me some advice.

A lot of people say uber is bs, I am a hard worker and I know that most of the time when people complain , means they don't work as hard , is that the case ?

I live in Birmingham area , what areas should I avoid and what areas should I consider. ( I do understand thAt I am competition so no offense taken if nobody says anything )

Like I said , I do work hard and I do like learning how to make my cash , so any advice you could give is much apreciated.
... ... ...