• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

New to the community!

RicoTasso

Hi! Welcome to the forum. Check out the Advice and stories sections. Those are my favorite. Lots of good info there.

reg barclay

G'day Joanna

You might want to wade into the Sydney sub-forum of the Aussie forum, which will offer you insights and experiences from the many characters who visit and post there.

Faster than a QANTAS flight, here is a direct link to Sydney.

As UP bookmaker I announce that @Who is John Galt? is now the favourite to respond first to new female posters, with odds of 1/5. Slipping in front of @Cableguynoe who has dropped to 1/2. Wait this post was supposed to visible to mods only :eek:.

Cableguynoe

As UP bookmaker I announce that @Who is John Galt? is now the favourite to respond first to new female posters, with odds of 1/5. Slipping in front of @Cableguynoe who has dropped to 1/2. Wait this post was supposed to visible to mods only :eek:.
I haven't had much success as of late. So I am letting others taking a shot at these babes while I reinvent myself.

Hi, I am Sydney driver here. hope all of you have a good week.
@Joanna99 thank you. I hope you have an even better week!