new TLC driver advise one what to drive

Inshur

mame

hi just got my TLC and went to uber to active the account that a create with them before April 1 st, but the waiting list to get my account activate is 1 months.
so my question is what else can i drive until that. I dont wanna do yellow because Im new in new york and dont know the city very well.
I saw some post on craigslist companies looking for TLC driver they provide car gas and toll, what you guys think about those post are they serious and how much u can make working for them.
I been doing uber and lyft for 3 years in another city before i move here.
thanks

Salvi

Fuber eats, door dash, grub hub, postmate, Domino's etc...and if all else fails Micky D's is always hiring.
Nah micky d is not an option. They look so miserable and over worked. They think uber drivers making bank whenever they see a brand new 2019 pull up at the drive thru.

NYCguy2020

Nah micky d is not an option. They look so miserable and over worked. They think uber drivers making bank whenever they see a brand new 2019 pull up at the drive thru.
Well, you're right. The dude just moved to NYC and spent a lot of $$$ to get that TLC license only to have his dreams of making Fuber bank crushed. So doing Micky D is probably too much of a downgrade for him. I just hope he didn't specifically moved to NYC just to drive for Luber thinking he'd become the next millionaire?

Attockpak1

hi just got my TLC and went to uber to active the account that a create with them before April 1 st, but the waiting list to get my account activate is 1 months.
so my question is what else can i drive until that. I dont wanna do yellow because Im new in new york and dont know the city very well.
I saw some post on craigslist companies looking for TLC driver they provide car gas and toll, what you guys think about those post are they serious and how much u can make working for them.
I been doing uber and lyft for 3 years in another city before i move here.
thanks
Try the search feature... this gets asked and answered daily...

mame

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mcdonalds will be match Uber hourly rate at the end of the Year. Work for VIA.
thank you I guess that's my only option, I'm gonna give it a try.
Another question do you think if I rent and drive for via weekly after I can make a least betwen (700-800$) after all the expense
Post automatically merged:

Yellow cab.
I would like to but I dont now my way around in Manhattan and I dont wanna wast the client time asking the address to put it inside the gps every-time they get into my car

Mikemike88

Mcdonalds will be match Uber hourly rate at the end of the Year. Work for VIA.

Match? McDonalds has already exceeded Uber’s salary if you factor in the benefits and maybe the free food.
Post automatically merged:

I can make a least betwen (700-800$) after all the expense

You might not even gross $800 per week before expenses

$150 x 5 days = $750

delaynomore

you are not going to make 700-800 after expenses. you have 10hrs max on line to make at least 400 everyday for 6 days and you said yourself, you just got your tlc and you don't know the city well, which means you most likely wont know the outer boro too.

vamp!re

I think this will be better than driving for any TLC company.

NYCguy2020

Why not find a REAL job??! Driving isn't all it's cracked up to be. Market is way oversaturated for drivers to make a decent living

mame

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why not find a REAL job??! Driving isn't all it's cracked up to be. Market is way oversaturated for drivers to make a decent living
I know I needed flexibility because I travel a lot and I cant start new job and quit anytime I have to travel and Im going to school too.
so being my own boss is the best option.

RideshareDog

loll no I have year and half left in school before I move back. I just wanna get the 800$ I spent for the tlc loll
Should have done some research before getting the TLC no simpathy. Like dude one conversation with a driver in NY would have told you #positionfilled.

Guess you can hang it up on your wall to remind you to research any gig before you get into it especially when you need to invest money into it.

Inshur New York