New tax emblem

cubs121221

Sorry, couldn't find the thread to post this on, but how do we go about getting an updated emblem. I'm not risking a probably absurdly high ticket driving around the city. I'll stick to the suburbs without an unexpired emblem, especially with no surge!

WestSubDriver

You should receive an email from the City of Chicago with a link to print out your new emblem. My expired June 30th and I received an email about a week before expiration with my new emblem. Not sure if there are some conditions under which they won't send you a renewed one.

HOOSIERGAL

Sorry, couldn't find the thread to post this on, but how do we go about getting an updated emblem. I'm not risking a probably absurdly high ticket driving around the city. I'll stick to the suburbs without an unexpired emblem, especially with no surge!
Check your spam folder. It would have come from: [email protected]
I received one from Uber and one from Lyft, but you really only need one

Szuras

you can work in suburbs but what you gonna do if pax wanna go to city ?
the city can impound you car if you dont have MPEA emblem even if you only drop your pax

Uguy22

I had the same problem. I never received the link from Uber. So Tuesday I sent them a screen shot from my emblem and required an update. The following day they emailed me the link for 2016-17 corresponding to my vehicle number.

JHawk

Yeah I got a link from Uber, but not from Lyft. Tried calling the city but they said the request has to come from the registered TNP.....so sent a request to Lyft to have mine resent....let's see how long this takes.

uberron73

I got my email but I don't have a printer. My last one was sent to me from uber with my uber sticker.
Do I need to print this city emblem with color printer? or would black and white be ok? I know the city stamp in the middle of this emblem is blue. So is that important to print with color? Because my library only prints in black and white..

HOOSIERGAL

I got my email but I don't have a printer. My last one was sent to me from uber with my uber sticker.
Do I need to print this city emblem with color printer? or would black and white be ok? I know the city stamp in the middle of this emblem is blue. So is that important to print with color? Because my library only prints in black and white..
It does not have to be printed in color.