New Sydney driver - not paid yet?

uber tiger

Hey guys, I'm new here and need some help. I worked last week and received my first weekly pay statement from July 7th-11th on Monday. It's now July 15th and I still haven't been paid? Have emailed uber and received no response.

What's normal for you guys? Do you get paid straight away or after a week or so?

Last edited:

Avago

Welcome aboard, and try concord as I don't think that anytime here has your first weeks pay....

uberdoobie_uberdoobie

Hey guys, I'm new here and need some help. I worked last week and received my first weekly pay statement from July 7th-11th on Monday. It's now July 15th and I still haven't been paid? Have emailed uber and received no response.

What's normal for you guys? Do you get paid straight away or after a week or so?
The first thing springs to mind, if u havent already, is to check that the bank details Uber has recorded is correct ...
log into your Uber account .... on left hand side menu at the bottom is "BANKING" ... go here into the 'Vault' and check that the BSB, account numbers are correct AND that the Account name is exactly the same as the name Uber has recorded

money usually shows in account by the wed or thurs ... even though the deposit date is the tues ... either way you definitely should have the money showing in the account by now ...
check those bank details recorded and if ok, I'd be following up with Uber 'support'

Bad uber pro

Go to your uber office and ask for an explanation, they will be more helpful than the ones u deal with on emails