New Surge map.

superise

Anyone notice the new surge map today? In addition to the big surge numbers (like if that will make a difference) the map around JIA was different this morning, the airport was cut out of the surge.

beachblonde

Anyone notice the new surge map today? In addition to the big surge numbers (like if that will make a difference) the map around JIA was different this morning, the airport was cut out of the surge.
My app doesn't show the surge map anymore. I have to go to the rider app to see where its surging. My app is up to date and I powered my phone off and back on and still no heat map. Been like that all week

MrsUberJax

What has been reported by other drivers in other Airport Municipalities is that they Surge the area right around the Airports... Huge surges, like 9.5 and 7.5..(there are videos) anyway, so the drivers go to that area around the airport thinking that they will get a huge surge fare.. but Uber has an agreement with the Airport that prohibits any surge pricing for fares picked up at the airport. Newer drivers don't know it, hang around the surge area...Slimy Tactics.

Chef Aarron

My app doesn't show the surge map anymore. I have to go to the rider app to see where its surging. My app is up to date and I powered my phone off and back on and still no heat map. Been like that all week
Force close, clear cache, and restart the app. Will be back. At least on Android.