New Signage in my Car very Useful

KnowFear415

We all know how the riders get grumpy in our cars when they have to pay high surge prices and they often mischannel that anger upon us. We used to tolerate it because we were paid on a surge multiplier and the compensation was better. But the paxholes don't understand and their grumpiness remains such as in the past when they paid high surges. Now that I don't reap benefits from the surge multipliers anymore, I refuse to tolerate any bad attitude/ negative vibes about fares. My new sign in very large font sized bold letters reads:
DRIVER GETS PAID A RATE OF .68 CENTS PER MILE AND .29 CENTS PER MINUTE DESPITE WHAT UBER CHARGES YOU.
This sign conveys several messages and the most important one being that for these rates, you must/shall be happy that a driver even agreed to pick you up. They may feel sorry for you and tip you since they realize the 90K a year is fake news. At least this way, you both can be grumpy towards uber together in harmony. It's worked well so far even as a subliminal message to not fu*k with me because if I'm willing to drive at these rates, there's no telling what else I'm capable of.

Last edited: