• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

New rideshare company coming soon.

karachi

Post automatically merged:

Do you ever have time to drive???
At least @Pax Collector is kind enough to point out this is probably yet another scam startup rideshare service ready to collect an upfront fee for a service that isn't launched.

By the way, fellow forum members, this is very likely a scam.

Resolved.

SatMan

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
At least @Pax Collector is kind enough to point out this is probably yet another scam startup rideshare service ready to collect an upfront fee for a service that isn't launched. By the way, fellow forum members, this is very likely a scam. Resolved.
1. You left this out...2. Show me where pax said anything about a scam.

Ping.Me.More

Gotta admire a man with a dream. I watched almost 5 minutes and I have no idea what his dream is, gave up in boredom.
Same here. Guy sounds and acts like he's been drinking . . . likes to hear himself talk. Not a good marketing person . . . no enthusiasm . . . too long to get to the point . . . Anybody that watched that whole video needs to get a life . . . . oh, wait . . . get a life? That's most of us drivers anyway. (never mind). :roflmao: