New Ratings section on Android

UberCadi

It's not on iPhone yet but noticed today on my dummy Android phone the Partner app now displays acceptance rate and cancellation rate. Kind of surprised with numbers but then sort of not. glad they finally give us insight into this. Bout time.

Fuzzyelvis

It's not on iPhone yet but noticed today on my dummy Android phone the Partner app now displays acceptance rate and cancellation rate. Kind of surprised with numbers but then sort of not. glad they finally give us insight into this. Bout time.
Where do you see that?

UberCadi

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tap on Ratings option. Rating at top center has now been replaced by number of 5-Star trips. Left to right under that now goes Current Rating | Requests Accepted | Trips Cancelled.

Fuzzyelvis

Tap on Ratings option. Rating at top center has now been replaced by number of 5-Star trips. Left to right under that now goes Current Rating | Requests Accepted | Trips Cancelled.
Not here... android. I just updated so this is one of those things they're trying out or rolling out bit by bit.

UberCadi

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah - must be. That I don't get. I swear they do this crap to toy with people and get them riled one way or the other.

darkshy77

The only thing I see is my rating going down.... What do passengers think when they see a driver's rating? I been killing pax 3 star max with out tip...