FuberPromo17

50/$100
No, thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_8240.PNG
    IMG_8240.PNG
    20.1 KB · Views: 68

SRGuy

80 $120. NTY. LOL. These bonuses keep getting worse and worse. 110 rides this week, will finish with 120. And I'm only getting a $200 bonus. 120 rides used to be $500.

Now you have to kill yourself for 4 days trying to get exorbitant number of trips for a measly bonus. Or get nothing. And the weekend bonuses are even worse, impossible to get with all of the weekend warriors.

lazlo

50/115

I had to take a rape shower after I finished my 40/130. From now on it's 3/trip AND $200+ or I'm not messing with it. It's not worth the toll on my psyche even if its marginally beneficial for my wallet.

Uberdancer

...after all we're tough talkin' mucho macho super stupor Uber drivin' ... ... ... duuuuhuhuhuhuuuudezzz!!!

Mole

15/$30
80/$120
I'm working M-Th so no need to drive.
I did hit may last on 20/$100 this weekend

SteveA21

Mine's 80 for $120 this week. Last week it was 80 for $160, which I just barely made. The week before that it was 75 for $230, which I also made. So it's following the pattern - make your promotion 1 week, they make it harder or lamer the next.

Strange Fruit

how the @@@ u keep getting this?

i got 50 100 this week, and not doing it
Look a little closer.

Keepimg the memory alive. That was a gyp-protection screenshot that I didn't delete after payday. I get "eff yous" nowadays.

50 $100

Almost $3. :frown:
Mine's 80 for $120 this week. Last week it was 80 for $160, which I just barely made. The week before that it was 75 for $230, which I also made. So it's following the pattern - make your promotion 1 week, they make it harder or lamer the next.
[Preface] Not calling u dumb for having done so, I'm just confirming what u said since I've obsessed about the pattern for the last year or so:
U should never have done the max trip counts when they staryed raising the max early this year. I started put gettimg max trip offers. The 2nd or 3rd time they raised max trip I did not do it, except that time they offered $300 for 65 or whatever M-Th max was then. I am getting 50 M-Ths and 40-60 F-Sus. Haven't dine most of thise either tho when they're not even at least $3. Once ur up there it takes forever to come down. If ur down it doesn't take much to get raised.
Champ has been getting 25 trip $4+ offers. He did some and now he's up to 40 (if I remember correctly. It's in this or last week's prior Quest thread). Or just keep doing 80/70 trips M-Su for $1+ per trip til ur brain is exhausted. It could explain some of the Ubercar spaced out driving we see in SF

Whistler

Thanks for ruining mornings. You ARE talking about the 4 trips for $10 or whatever, right?

Well I don't know how I ruined mornings, but uh I got 4 ride quests the past 2 weeks and was happy with the extra 10$/day, since I'm already doing 4 trips from 7-9am anyway.