Inshur

New programme for channel 5 - looking for contributors

Elliot11

Hi All,

I'm posting from a television production company and we are making a new programme for channel 5 that looks at the dangers and conflicts involving cyclists on Britain’s road.

We’re looking for people to give the motorist side of the story and tell us about their run ins with dangerous cyclists e.g. running red lights, not using the cycle lanes, dangerously over taking or undertaking road traffic.

It’s easy for cyclists to upload their helmet cam footage but you rarely get the other side of the story, so we’re looking to speak with drivers who have had incidents with poor cyclist behaviour. It would also be amazing if anyone has recorded any dash cam encounters with cyclists.

Thanks and please be gentle as I'm new to forum! :smiles:

Dov

If you are looking for fools to make themselves look stupid for the sake of a trashy sensationalist TV programme
You have come to the right place
My advice for what it is worth - dont

GiletJaunes

Hi All,

I'm posting from a television production company and we are making a new programme for channel 5 that looks at the dangers and conflicts involving cyclists on Britain’s road.

We’re looking for people to give the motorist side of the story and tell us about their run ins with dangerous cyclists e.g. running red lights, not using the cycle lanes, dangerously over taking or undertaking road traffic.

It’s easy for cyclists to upload their helmet cam footage but you rarely get the other side of the story, so we’re looking to speak with drivers who have had incidents with poor cyclist behaviour. It would also be amazing if anyone has recorded any dash cam encounters with cyclists.

In other words

Give me your dashcam footage

How original..channel 5 you say?
Yeah you would do well with them lmfao

Jack Barclay

Hi All,

You’ve come to the right place !!!!