Inshur

New player in town

Shane Sheikh

You know what Paul. You've mentioned poor about 20 times and I've ignored it. But as you seem obsessed about my financial position let me educate you. There's nothing poor about me matey.
View attachment 327831

See this leather jacket ? I bought it a couple of weeks ago from Gieves and Hawkes of Saville Row. It's made out of the worlds finest Horween leather, and is a one off bespoke item from Prince Charles Tailor. It probably cost more than your car sunshine.
The watch on my wrist probably cost more than your car as well. So does the half carat flawless diamond on my finger.
The shoes on my feet are usually Prada.
My reading glasses are Alain Micklii.
Even my vape mod is by Vicious Ant.
Now you started this my house is bigger than yours crap. I really shouldn't take the bait but hey why not.
Have a good evening, I've got a guest arriving for a late dinner.

Not questioning your financial situation at all, but what are you doing here? Honestly if I can stick 10k on a table I promise you with my life I would not be on an Uber’s forum. Actually if I ever don’t talk here again, that means I’ve made it.

Harold Shand

I am not a lightweight
I think you are.
Post automatically merged:

Not questioning your financial situation at all, but what are you doing here? Honestly if I can stick 10k on a table I promise you with my life I would not be on an Uber’s forum. Actually if I ever don’t talk here again, that means I’ve made it.
I have my reasons. Alan Sugar is a billionaire. He Tweets daily, he has his reasons. All sorts of people are on all sorts of forums for all sorts of reasons.

Aj93

I think you are.
Post automatically merged:

I have my reasons. Alan Sugar is a billionaire. He Tweets daily, he has his reasons. All sorts of people are on all sorts of forums for all sorts of reasons.

Why do you remind me of Sowf of the river :biggrin:

-JR-

You know what Paul. You've mentioned poor about 20 times and I've ignored it. But as you seem obsessed about my financial position let me educate you. There's nothing poor about me matey.
View attachment 327831

See this leather jacket ? I bought it a couple of weeks ago from Gieves and Hawkes of Saville Row. It's made out of the worlds finest Horween leather, and is a one off bespoke item from Prince Charles Tailor. It probably cost more than your car sunshine.
The watch on my wrist probably cost more than your car as well. So does the half carat flawless diamond on my finger.
Now you started this my house is bigger than yours crap. I really shouldn't take the bait but hey why not.

Not taking any sides gents.

Just thought I’d read about that particular ensemble before:

5F82A77C-E1F3-4AC1-A4F1-FE84C7A75019.jpeg

31932D2D-2F86-45B9-BB9D-0DF3FA2C742C.jpeg

I believe you if you say you’re not Mr. Mister

But you have to agree... it’s a HUGE coincidence that you both wear Prada shoes, have expensive wrist watches, diamond rings, Gieves & Hawkes jackets and both wear Alain Mikli reading glasses. ?‍♂️?

All credit to @Samahmed

P.S. “Now we know who’s who” - Jack Reacher

Last edited:

Harold Shand

View attachment 327909

View attachment 327916

But you have to agree... it’s a HUGE coincidence that you both wear Prada shoes, have expensive wrist watches, diamond rings, Gieves & Hawkes jackets and both wear Alain Mikli reading glasses. ?‍♂️?

All credit to @Samahmed

Wow that's amazing. I was just going through all those old posts yesterday, looking for Taz's silly claims and I came across exactly the same thread. It's almost as if it's been cut and pasted it's so identical. And the timing is perfect.
What a coincidence that is. I must be him
133712BE-23E4-43BB-AC9E-D56AE0512707.gif

Must dash, got physio this morn.
Toodlepip lol

Last edited:

-JR-

Wow that's amazing. I was just going through all those old posts yesterday, looking for Taz's silly claims and I came across exactly the same thread. It's almost as if it's been cut and pasted it's so identical. And the timing is perfect.
What a coincidence that is. I must be him
View attachment 327945
Must dash, got physio this morn.
Toodlepip lol

I forgot to mention that you both vape also ?????

You two should meet up for a pint, you’ve got so much in common ??

Welcome back old bean.

Last edited:

Harold Shand

I forgot to mention that you both vape also ?????

You two should meet up for a pint, you’ve got so much in common ??

Welcome back old bean.
I don't know what took so long. The clues were enormous and there have been dozens of them lol. I've been sitting here thinking how the hell can they not know pmsl. I never lied I just swerved a few questions and nobody pushed it lmao.

Nazmul

Lol, joined in thinking I don't wanna miss out like keptan an via an.
Payment is not bad but 2hours of online got only a trip not worth it.
It's been less than a day but they already have glitches, an seems like they don't have enough drivers had to extend the bonuses.

Attachments

• 1560367948278126359178.jpg
    1560367948278126359178.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 15603681947261627777226.jpg
    15603681947261627777226.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 65

Harold Shand

There are only a finite number of people in any one city that regularly use cabs. I doubt if there is anyone who hasn't heard the name Uber. They have got as big as they are ever going to get. I said this two years ago. Yet they still take on more and more drivers giving everyone a smaller and smaller piece of the pie. Then other apps appear and take their own bites out of the pie.
It's like buying a big KFC bucket. One week it feeds five. Next week you need to feed six. Suddenly you are trying to feed twenty. And when you go back to KFC to buy more chicken you find they are closed. So everyone just has to make do with a tiny bite. The next day they all turn up at your house hoping that there's more chicken. Only to find out that exactly the same thing is happening again. Maybe there will be more chicken tomorrow......or the day after...... or the da.........or th........

Ubend R.S.

View attachment 327831

Blimey. Never understood buying expensive labels. The Mrs has bought me a few shirts over the years but knows I won't wear anything with logos ?

Harold Shand

Blimey. Never understood buying expensive labels. The Mrs has bought me a few shirts over the years but knows I won't wear anything with logos ?
Each to their own, Ive got a mate who buys a new car every few months, and usually drops 20/30 grand a time on them, Ive had my car for 35 years, and it was knocking on 20 years old when I bought it lol. Im not really a labels man, Im a quality man, I like nice things if I can afford them. Ive got a few G&H pieces, they just feel right and Im on their mailing list. Its why we all go to work I spose. We all have our little ways, and you cant take it with you when you die. I just like spending money.

Aj93

There are only a finite number of people in any one city that regularly use cabs. I doubt if there is anyone who hasn't heard the name Uber. They have got as big as they are ever going to get. I said this two years ago. Yet they still take on more and more drivers giving everyone a smaller and smaller piece of the pie. Then other apps appear and take their own bites out of the pie.
It's like buying a big KFC bucket. One week it feeds five. Next week you need to feed six. Suddenly you are trying to feed twenty. And when you go back to KFC to buy more chicken you find they are closed. So everyone just has to make do with a tiny bite. The next day they all turn up at your house hoping that there's more chicken. Only to find out that exactly the same thing is happening again. Maybe there will be more chicken tomorrow......or the day after...... or the da.........or th........

uberak

View attachment 327909

View attachment 327916

All credit to @Samahmed

I though I was the only who though this guy must be Mr Mister reincarnated. Wow ?

I don’t think anyone else can be here 24/7.

Doesn’t he have a lot of time in his hands boy.

Harold Shand

I though I was the only who though this guy must be Mr Mister reincarnated. Wow ?

I don’t think anyone else can be here 24/7.

Doesn’t he have a lot of time in his hands boy.
Hopefully about 20/25 years of chilling out ahead of me. Its great.