New phone line for business: Options

hbdope

Wondering what providers everyone out there is using. I just learned about Google fi from a pax. $20 for the line (unlm talk and text) +10 for every GB of data (no rounding up, you pay for what you use).

I'm currently on Verizon but my last months bill was $120. Considering changing since I use a lot of data (uber or no uber I still use ~4gb/mo. I also travel internationally. Verizon charges $10/day internationally (except Canada and Mexico... $2/day) while Google fi charges $0.20 per min (calls not on WiFi) and $10 per gb data internationally. Verizon has great coverage and I've had 0 dropped calls since I've been with them 2 years ago. Don't know anything about any other carriers but I'm leaning toward Google fi for a line.

Thoughts?

afrojoe824

Wondering what providers everyone out there is using. I just learned about Google fi from a pax. $20 for the line (unlm talk and text) +10 for every GB of data (no rounding up, you pay for what you use).

I'm currently on Verizon but my last months bill was $120. Considering changing since I use a lot of data (uber or no uber I still use ~4gb/mo. I also travel internationally. Verizon charges $10/day internationally (except Canada and Mexico... $2/day) while Google fi charges $0.20 per min (calls not on WiFi) and $10 per gb data internationally. Verizon has great coverage and I've had 0 dropped calls since I've been with them 2 years ago. Don't know anything about any other carriers but I'm leaning toward Google fi for a line.

Thoughts?
I paid $95 last month and used 250GB ... I got verizon

toi

have you heard of an app called "sideline"
now you do. its the best thing ever just for phone calls on your same phone.
pro version costs $1 per month.
thank me later