• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

New passenger test

WestSydGuy

This test would be a very similar experience to my first few weekends in Sydney. I've had a guy hop in, then ask if he can finish eating his sausage roll, girls taking stories videos, including out of the sun roof on the harbour bridge. No dogs or animals as yet.

I'm thinking of wearing gloves when driving now... Will reduce the germ factor when grubby passengers want a hand shake at the end of trip. Also some passengers would wonder why I'd need to wear gloves, I could say their for customers that are naughty...

Terry XXL

Or just say you got your private hire license in Japan and it's part of your licensing requirements.

Today I slipped up & let this bum in with wet shorts, he was dry from front view though when got out left a wet patch on seat, lucky I got canvas covers that dry quick, another recent special I had was 2 girls wanted to get in with 2 gelato cones, I keep the doors locked now until I scope out who I'm letting in.

Hand of God 137

Or just say you got your private hire license in Japan and it's part of your licensing requirements.

Today I slipped up & let this bum in with wet shorts, he was dry from front view though when got out left a wet patch on seat, lucky I got canvas covers that dry quick, another recent special I had was 2 girls wanted to get in with 2 gelato cones, I keep the doors locked now until I scope out who I'm letting in.
Did he like piss his pants? Yipes......

Terry XXL

I'm dissapointed guber has community guidelines, as I would of loved to farewell him with my easton special.:punch::punch:

westieuber

Tough is when a pax gets in dressed like it’s a summers day in the middle of winter at 2:00am and wants to crank the heat, I actually want to stay awake so don’t like it on full heat!