tohunt4me

How many times have YOU DRIVEN OVER THIS ?
Lucky this didn't open up under a heavy Street car !look at the tracks nearby in photo !
Screenshot_2016-04-29-21-01-51.png
Screenshot_2016-04-29-21-03-38.png

stevedmc

This has been a fun night. Group of four people got in my car. One of the girls commented that she was going to vomit when they got hone. I stopped the car and kicked everyone out, in a safe place of course. The guys got all mad and threatened to hurt me. Life is good.

tohunt4me

This has been a fun night. Group of four people got in my car. One of the girls commented that she was going to vomit when they got hone. I stopped the car and kicked everyone out, in a safe place of course. The guys got all mad and threatened to hurt me. Life is good.
I would have handed her a bag.
Going buy carpet and upholstery steamer this weekend.
Leather seat covers that look like factory $550.00 installed.(will be tax write off)
Starting to get ratings regarding seat stains.
If shampooer doesn't get it, will install covers sooner.
Guess I'll order replacent carpet to have on stand by also.
My car is only 2 years old.
6 months of Uber.

UberHippyChick

Report Serious Rider Concern. These guys don't deserve to be able to use Uber.

Lyle

:cool:This whole vomiting in my car thing is why I don't drive at night . That and the fact that "I'm not going back to Jail!", quote from ex co worker. The closest I came was when I got a ride from a grandma to drive her to her grandson's (middle school) to check him out. on the way back to grandmas house he said he was going to be sick. I was on the Interstate and couldn't really pull over. I keep rolls of paper towels and grocery bags in the pockets of my car. Luckily the young man made it home without, well you know.

jodie

I hit the worse pothole in lakeview , side street right off the interstate. The pax knew it was there because it was a few doors down from their house and didnt warn me. Horrible. it was dark. Didnt see it it coming. :frown: