new one for me.

Hng1989

Had a ping to catholic high, pull up, its this kid, like 13 years old. I refuse ride, kid cusses me saying other drivers do it. Who would let a 13 year old in an uber. No parent. No adult, no ride.

Last edited:

Lyle

:cool: Suppose you agree to drive the 13 year old. (Against Uber's Rules) . For whatever reason you get into an accident and the kid is injured. Who pays? I would bet it's not going to be Uber. I personally cannot take that chance for pennies. Or even worse it's an underage female and she says that man touched me. :eek:

Hng1989

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
:cool: Suppose you agree to drive the 13 year old. (Against Uber's Rules) . For whatever reason you get into an accident and the kid is injured. Who pays? I would bet it's not going to be Uber. I personally cannot take that chance for pennies. Or even worse it's an underage female and she says that man touched me. :eek:
agreed, because if something did go wrong, it will fall on me. I would imagine james river would deny deny deny based on driver violating tos. I am not that desperate for a fare