New members

Inshur

Uberman8263

In the 2 years that I have been a member of this site, I have seen people come and go. This place is similar to a crosstown bus, riders are constantly changing. This is good because new opinions are always appreciated. This site also houses longtime members who usually contribute to an intelligent conversation. We all know who they are. Unfortunately this forum is being visited by people who do not have the ability express an opinion without using the lowest form of street language. As newcomers on our journey maybe it would be wise to raise your writing to the level of the other forum members. I am not concerned about spelling, grammar or punctuation. Just write a comment that you would not upset your parents or children.

Attockpak1

In the 2 years that I have been a member of this site, I have seen people come and go. This place is similar to a crosstown bus, riders are constantly changing. This is good because new opinions are always appreciated. This site also houses longtime members who usually contribute to an intelligent conversation. We all know who they are. Unfortunately this forum is being visited by people who do not have the ability express an opinion without using the lowest form of street language. As newcomers on our journey maybe it would be wise to raise your writing to the level of the other forum members. I am not concerned about spelling, grammar or punctuation. Just write a comment that you would not upset your parents or children.
Wah is yoo Tolkien baout main yoo is disrespectful.

Inshur New York